If you’re looking for a cordless office phone, there are plenty of great makes and models to choose from. Below we compare 20 of the best you can buy online today.
1. Gigaset E630A
- EXTREMLY DURABLE - Landline phone can withstand water, dust and shock, which makes it ideal for a tough environment, e.g. workshops, garages, kitchen or the garden
- MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY - The separate base station allows high mobility in the working environment or at home / Great indoor & outdoor range (50m/300m) / 3 selectable sound profiles
- CONVENIENT FEATURES - Hands-free talking / Anonymous call silencing / Answering machine with up to 55 minutes recording time / Phonebook for up to 200 entries
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION - Unpack, plug in and start making calls! It has never been easier
- EXCELLENT QUALITY - Longlasting and reliable ECO-DECT technology (compatible with hearing-aids), Made in Germany
2. Yealink W56P
- High-end ID design, Exceptional HD sound with wideband technology, Up to 4 simultaneous voice calls, Up to 5 DECT cordless handsets
- Up to 5 Multiple Lines, 2.4" 240 x 320 colour screen with intuitive user interface, Up to 30 hours talk time, Up to 400 hours standby time, Quick charging: 10 mins charge time for 2 hours talk time
- Specification, Phone Features, Up to 4 simultaneous calls, Up to 5 handsets, up to 5 VoIP accounts, Handset select for receiving call
- Switching between calls, Call waiting, mute, DND Caller ID display, redial, Anonymous call, anonymous call rejection
- Local phonebook for up to 500 entries (store in the base), Remote phonebook/LDAP, Phonebook search/import/export,
3. NVX Office 200
- Turns your mobile into a desktop phone
- Conference speakerphone
- All your calls at your fingertips
- Universal charging dock
- Compatible with all smartphone with bluetooth
4. Panasonic KX-TGC222EB
- Caller ID
- Cordless phone
- Business phone
- 20 Hours talk time
- Remote access answer machine
5. Panasonic KX-TGF324E
- 3 One-touch dialling buttons enable you to dial with an easy, one touch operation
- Nuisance call blocker allows you to block specific numbers and also register them to the call block list (Subject to Caller ID subscription from network provider)
- 1.8" monochrome LCD display on cordless telephone
- 100 Phonebook memory
- Bundle pack contains: 1x Panasonic KX-TGF320E and 2x of Panasonic KX-TGFA30 Handset
6. Gigaset C430A
- Brilliant HSP sound quality, even hands-free
- Hybrid DECT IP system for landline and VoIP calls
- Multi-line for up to 6 handsets and 4 (3 SIP + 1 PSTN) parallel calls
- Expandable up to 6 VoIP accounts / numbers
- Bundle pack: C430H + N300A
7. Panasonic KX-TG6811EB
- Caller ID with Incoming call barring & Night mode
- Noise reduction Key
- 120 Name and number phonebook
- Advanced Alarm clock
- 15Hrs Talktime & 170Hrs Standby time
8. BT 3530
- 50 name and number memories.
- 5 ringtones.
- Last number redial.
- Caller ID.
- Call log.
9. Gigaset C530A
- Brilliant HSP sound quality
- Long talk and standby time of up to 14 and 300 hours
- Large 1.8” TFT colour display with choice of colour schemes
- Selectable day/night switch that mutes the handset’s ringer
- Recording time of up to 30 minutes
10. Gigaset Premium C570A
- HD Sound for best call quality
- Advanced full duplex loudspeaker
- Slim design with beautiful large 2.2" TFT full colour display
- Phonebook for up to 200 contacts with 3 telephone numbers each
- Flexible stand-alone base with integrated answering machine
11. Panasonic KX-TG8063
- Twin Pack DECT Cordless Phone
- Colour Screen
- 200-Name/Number Phonebook
- Shoulder Grip
12. Panasonic KX-PRW120
- Sophisticated design boasting 2.2-inch TFT (QVGA) Colour LCD, horizontal design and magnetic adaptor
- Smart Connect - Make/Answer landline calls with your smarphone
- Rich Functionality - Talking caller ID / Noise reduction / Advance TAM
- Incoming Call Barring - Block upto 100 numbers in the call barred list
- One Touch Eco Mode gives you a simple yet effective way of preserving power
13. Doro Adapto
- Includes 30min Digital Answer Machine
- DECT Technology
- 50 Entry Phone Book
- Caller Display Compatible
- Handsfree Feature
14. Gigaset C620A
- Call Blocking and time controlled call silencing
- Address book up to 250 entries, each with 3 numbers, email address and reminder dates
- Long talk/ standby time of up to 26/530 hours
- Large colour 1.8” TFT 6 line user friendly screen display
- Brilliant HSP sound quality, even when talking hands-free
15. BT Elements
- Long cordless range (150 m indoor 1 km outdoor)
- IP67 rated (protected from immersion in water and dust proof)
- Nuisance Call Blocking technology installed
- SMS text messaging
- Robust handset with belt clip
16. iDECT Loop Lite Plus
- Call Blocker function, helps eliminate nuisance and unwanted phone calls.
- Up to 25 min Answer Machine and up to 96 hours standby battery
- 100 Name & Number Memory
- Backlit LCD Display
- Hands-free Speakerphone
17. Panasonic KX-TGH220
18. BT 2500
- Answer Machine with upto 20 minutes recording time
- Handsfree speaker with volume control
- 50 name and number phonebook with copy between handsets
- 1.6" Two-line dot matrix display with blue backlit screen
- Do not disturb mode and easy access to BT calling features
19. Panasonic KX-TGB 210
- 16Hr talk time, alarm clock on handset
- 1.4 inch backlit display
- 50 Name and Number Phonebook
- Multiple language support
- 10 Redial Numbers
20. Binatone Veva 1700
- Large LCD display and big buttons for ease of use
- Caller display enabled
- Up to 300 m range
- 20 contact phone book
- GAP compatible
How much do office phones cost?
Cordless office phone prices are typically between £15 and £250 per handset. The big difference in price comes down to what features you need in your office. If you’re just doing occasional calling a model around £15-£30 should work. However, for advanced features and/or lots of talk time you should be looking to pay £100+.
What’s the best office phone?
The simple answer is that there is no best office phone. We’ve included links to reviews about each model above, so you can see what other people are saying about each handset before you buy.
Can I use these cordless office phones with my VoIP provider?
That depends, you should always check with your VoIP provider if you’re unsure. Moreover, many phone system providers will include basic phones with their plans, so you may not need to buy additional handsets.
Financial Disclosure: We may be paid a fee if you get a quote using the form at the top of this page.
Last update on 2020-06-01 / Please note we are an Amazon affiliate. This means we earn a commission if you choose to buy via our links. However, this comes at no cost to you.