Black Sheep Utilities offers a range of utility services which includes gas, electricity, green energy, water and electric vehicle charging points. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which energy broker is right for your business.
Black Sheep Utilities Energy Broker Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Black Sheep Utilities from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Black Sheep Utilities’ services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.2 of 5 based on 288 reviews.
Black Sheep Utilities Energy Broker and Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
Black Sheep Utilities’ energy broker services include:
- Offers bespoke energy prices
- Negotiates the best deal for you
- Savings up to 30%
- Can help you to get a better renewal deal with your existing supplier
- They will compare the additional benefits as well as costs
- Works with over 30 energy suppliers
- Time-saving as they do the legwork for you
- Provides a named account manager
- Will take care of the switch for you including terminating your existing contract
- Can arrange for meter installations or upgrades
- Energy management services including voltage optimisation and energy monitoring
- Support if you are moving premises for changing your energy contracts
- Suitable for small to large businesses
There are no charges for using the energy broker service, it is built into the energy pricing or is a fee paid by the energy supplier you are switching to.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Black Sheep Utilities’ website for the latest information.
Black Sheep Utilities Background
Black Sheep Utilities is a UK based energy procurement provider that specialises in utilities for businesses and they cater for large and small businesses in the UK. They provide bespoke energy procurement solutions for businesses and they negotiate for over 10,000 businesses each year.
They offer a range of utility procurement services which include gas, electricity, green electricity, water and electric vehicle charging points. Their expert teams can negotiate the best contract possible for you from a panel of over 30 energy suppliers or can negotiate a better deal with your existing supplier, this could be a saving of up to 30% they claim.
Black Sheep Utilities offers a range of energy support services that can help businesses to get the most out of their energy and reduce their energy costs which include voltage optimisation, building control and energy monitoring. They can also help with installing or upgrade energy meters or moving premises and handling your energy contracts.
Switching With Black Sheep Utilities
You can switch energy suppliers with Black Sheep Utilities by contacting them on 01273 914000 or you can request a callback by completing their form. When you switch with them they will negotiate on your behalf and they will take care of switching providers and terminate your existing contracts.
Additional Business Services From Black Sheep Utilities
Black Sheep Utilities offers a range of other business services which include:
- Electric vehicle charging points
Black Sheep Utilities Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact Black Sheep Utilities’ customer services on 01273 914000.
Black Sheep Utilities Contact
You can get in contact with Black Sheep Utilities by:
- Calling 01273 914000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat on their website
- Post – Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 6AF
Black Sheep Utilities Energy Broker Pros/Cons
- Offers bespoke energy prices
- Claims they can achieve savings up 30%
- Provides other energy services including optimisation and energy management
- Gives you a named account manager
- Highly rated in a fairly small number of reviews
- Doesn’t necessarily work with all energy suppliers