Data Energy is an energy broker that specialises in providing energy services to managing agents and the residential property sector. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which energy broker is right for your business.
Data Energy Energy Broker Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Data Energy from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Data Energy’s services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 3.9 of 5 based on 28 reviews.
Data Energy Energy Broker and Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
Data Energy energy broker services include:
- Source competitive rates
- Presented in an Energy Review Report
- Includes a consumption analysis and market comparison
- Will make recommendations on the best contract and budget
- Promote renewable energy
- Conduct an annual site audit and check meter functionality and readings
- Invoice validation available
There are no charges for using the energy broker service, it is built into the energy pricing or is a fee paid by the energy supplier you are switching to.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Data Energy’s website for the latest information.
Data Energy Background
Data Energy was founded in 1991 and has become a leading energy partner to the residential property management sector. They provide energy brokerage services to a small number of clients.
They offer a range of energy-related services which include landlord energy supplies, communal and district heat networks, technical and onsite services, and professional and consultancy services. They have a skilled team of energy managers, engineers and technical consultants to support their clients.
Data Energy offers a bespoke service and will tailor its services to meet your needs. Their energy broker service seeks the most competitive rates balanced against your requirements. They will present their energy quotes in an Energy Review Report which will include consumption analysis and market comparisons, and will also include recommendations and budget considerations. They also provide clients with an invoice validation service and an annual site audit which will also check your meters are functioning correctly.
Switching With Data Energy
If you want to switch energy suppliers with Data Energy you can contact them on 01279 810120 to discuss your energy procurement needs.
Additional Business Services From Data Energy
Data Energy offers a range of other business services which include:
- Heat networks
- Technical and onsite services
- Professional and consultancy services
Data Energy Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact Data Energy’s customer services on 01279 810120.
Data Energy Contact
You can get in contact with Data Energy by:
- Calling 01279 810120
- Complete the contact form
- Post – Sion Park, Stanstead Road, Birchanger, Bishop Stortford, Hertfordshire CM23 5PU
Data Energy Energy Broker Pros/Cons
- Provides a comprehensive report to make decisions from
- They will make recommendations and help you budget
- Promotes renewable energy
- Provides an annual site survey
- Offers invoice validation service
- Not clear how many energy suppliers they obtain quotes from
- A low number of customer reviews although fairly positive