Inenco is a business utility broker that offers services including electricity, gas and water as well as support with metering, bureau services, compliance, optimisation and sustainability. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which energy broker is right for your business.
Inenco Energy Broker Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Inenco from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Inenco’s services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 3.1 of 5 based on 2 reviews.
- Review Centre: 3.0 out of 5 based on 1 review.
- Reviews.co.uk: 4.0 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.
Inenco Energy Broker and Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
Inenco energy broker services include:
- A large team of energy experts
- Call them to discuss your business needs
- Build an energy package to suit your business
- Provide the best market options
- Oversee the transfer and delivery of your energy
- Works with the big six suppliers, smaller suppliers and specialist renewable energy suppliers to get quotes
- Independent of all energy suppliers to give impartial advice
- Personalised one-to-one support
- Quick, clear and regulatory compliant process
- Can provide energy efficiency advice
There are no charges for using the energy broker service, it is built into the energy pricing or is a fee paid by the energy supplier you are switching to.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (July 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Inenco’s website for the latest information.
Inenco was founded in 1968 and has worked with thousands of businesses to get them a better energy deal. They are a utility brokerage service offering procurement support for electricity, gas and water. They provide services to SME businesses and corporates to help them save money on their utility bills. They claim that their customers are paying 48% less than the market price for gas commodities.
They offer a range of utility-related services which include bureau services to help with utility administration, procurement of utility-related services/products, metering projects and relationships, ensuring compliance in energy and environmental areas, optimising business utilities, and delivering strategic change through environmental sustainability.
Inenco is independent of the energy suppliers and can provide impartial advice in selecting the best energy deal with personalised one-to-one support. They can also help build bespoke energy deals to suit your business needs from their panel of energy suppliers which includes the big six, smaller suppliers and specialist renewable energy suppliers.
Switching With Inenco
You can switch energy suppliers with Inenco by calling them on 0800 408 1499 to speak to a member of their energy team who will build an energy package to meet your needs. If you decide to go ahead with a deal with them, they will oversee the transfer of the supply and delivery of your energy for you.
Additional Business Services From Inenco
Inenco offers a range of other business services which include:
- Bureau services
Inenco Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact Inenco’s customer services on 0845 146 3626.
You can get in contact with Inenco by:
- General enquiries call 0845 146 3626
- New customer quotes call 0800 408 1499
- Complete the contact form
- Request a callback on their website
- Post – Ribble House, Ballam Road, Lytham, Lancashire FY8 4TS
Inenco Energy Broker Pros/Cons
- Provides a personalised service with one-to-one support
- Delivers a quick, clear and regulatory compliant process
- Can build an energy package tailored to your business
- Independent and impartial advice
- Provides phone-based switching service
- They don’t state how many energy suppliers they get their quotes from
- A low number of customer reviews although fairly positive