Resolve Energy offers a range of utility procurement services which include gas, electricity and water as well as providing energy management solutions and support. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which energy broker is right for your business.
Resolve Energy Energy Broker Reviews
There are currently no reviews available for Resolve Energy.
Resolve Energy Energy Broker and Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
Resolve Energy energy broker services include:
- They search over 20 energy suppliers
- They will listen to your needs to find you the best deal
- Negotiate the best contract for you
- Will assess all options looking at all variables
- Knows the best contract is not always the lowest price
- They will audit your current bills and assess your current contract
- They will use their market knowledge to work out the best time to renew your contract
- They will provide you with concise and understandable information to make a decision
- Procure contracts for up to five years
- Independent of the energy suppliers
There are no charges for using the energy broker service, it is built into the energy pricing or is a fee paid by the energy supplier you are switching to.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (July 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Resolve Energy’s website for the latest information.
Resolve Energy Background
Resolve Energy is an international energy consultant that was founded in 2011 and they help businesses to look for the right energy deal. They operate in the UK, Australia and United States. In the UK they offer utility procurement services for electricity, gas and water as well as other related energy services.
They have procured energy contracts for over 18,000 UK businesses from their panel of 20 energy suppliers. They have retained their independence from the energy suppliers and they don’t tie clients into contracts with them but over 95% renew with them. They will audit your bills and current contract to understand your needs and use their market knowledge to work out when is the best time to renew your contract. They offer contracts for up to five years and will provide you with concise and understandable energy quotes to decide from.
Resolve Energy also offer further energy management support which includes account management, market intelligence, metering service and site works, and ESOS support.
Switching With Resolve Energy
If you want to switch energy suppliers with Resolve Energy you can complete their contact us form or call them on 0800 170 7670. They will review your energy contract and consumption data to help find you the best deal and present you with a range of options concisely and understandably.
Additional Business Services From Resolve Energy
Resolve Energy offers a range of other business services which include:
- Account management
- Metering services and site works
Resolve Energy Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact Resolve Energy’ customer services on 0800 170 7670.
Resolve Energy Contact
You can get in contact with Resolve Energy by:
- Calling 0800 170 7670
- Email email@example.com
- Post – Helix, 38 Edmond Street, Liverpool L3 9NY
Resolve Energy Energy Broker Pros/Cons
- They will review your contract and energy consumption
- They will assess all aspects of the contract, not just price
- They will assist you in selecting the right time to renew your contract
- They are independent of energy suppliers
- Can procure contracts for up to five years
- Only contacts 20 energy suppliers for quotes
- No customer reviews