Watt Utilities is a business utility switching provider that offers a variety of services including electricity, gas, water, telecoms and internet. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which energy broker is right for your business.
Watt Utilities Energy Broker Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Watt Utilities from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Watt Utilities’ services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.8 of 5 based on 457 reviews.
Watt Utilities Energy Broker and Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
Watt Utilities energy broker services include:
- Provides comprehensive service
- Finds cheaper and better energy contracts
- Transparent and cost-effective service
- Quick service over the phone or online
- Only require a few key pieces of information
- Can save up to £350 or up to 45% in some cases
- They help you to consider price, online capabilities, customer service and renewable solutions when selecting a deal
- Provides utility specialists to support you
There are no charges for using the energy broker service, it is built into the energy pricing or is a fee paid by the energy supplier you are switching to.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (July 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Watt Utilities’s website for the latest information.
Watt Utilities Background
Watt Utilities was founded in 2000 in Manchester to help businesses to switch energy providers. Their aim was to create a company that helped their customers to save money and was a place that their employees would be proud of.
They now offer a range of business price comparison services which include electricity, gas, water, telecoms and internet. These services can help businesses to save money across their business with savings up to £350 or up to 45% on some utilities. Over the last 20 years, they have helped 900k business owners to make £150 million in savings.
Watt Utilities offer a full price comparison service over the phone or online which requires just a few key pieces of information. Their utility specialists will search the market for you to find the best possible deal and can help guide you on which will be the best option for you based on price, online capabilities, customer service and renewable solutions.
Switching With Watt Utilities
You can switch energy suppliers with Watt Utilities by first completing their price comparison over the phone or online, then select which supplier deal you would like. Their team of utility specialists are available to support you if needed. Once you have selected the deal they will facilitate the switch for you.
Additional Business Services From Watt Utilities
Watt Utilities offers a range of other business services which include:
Watt Utilities Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact Watt Utilities’ customer services on 0161 833 8661.
Watt Utilities Contact
You can get in contact with Watt Utilities by:
- Calling 0161 833 8661
- Email email@example.com
- Post – St Anns House, At Anns Place, Manchester M2 7LP
Watt Utilities Energy Broker Pros/Cons
- Established energy broker
- Offers over the phone and online switches
- Provides support in choosing the right supplier not just on price
- A high proportion of positive customer reviews
- Not clear if they seek quotes from all energy suppliers