World Fuel Services is a global fuel and energy supplier that provides customised solutions to commercial and industrial customers. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which energy broker is right for your business.
World Fuel Services Energy Broker Reviews
There are currently no reviews available for World Fuel Services.
World Fuel Services Energy Broker and Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
World Fuel Services energy broker services include:
- Offers a choice of procurement
- Suitable for small to large businesses
- They search the market for the right contract and terms for you
- Tailored procurement for larger organisations
- Compare contracts on price sensitivity, reliability, risk and potential savings
There are no charges for using the energy broker service, it is built into the energy pricing or is a fee paid by the energy supplier you are switching to.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check World Fuel Services’ website for the latest information.
World Fuel Services Background
World Fuel Services is a global fuel and energy service, supply fulfilment, transactions and payment management solutions provider. They offer a wide range of fuel services and they have been active in the UK energy market since it was first deregulated in the 1990s.
They provide a variety of fuels which includes gas, electricity and other fuels as well as providing fueling solutions for vehicle fleets, aviation and marine fleets. They also offer energy management solutions which include regulatory and reporting services, generating asset optimisation for power producers and energy tax optimisation. They also offer water management and procurement services.
World Fuel Services offers energy procurement services to small to medium businesses where they will search the market to find the best energy contract available based on price sensitivity, reliability, risk and potential savings. They provide a tailored procurement service for larger organisations that will develop the right risk profile for your organisation.
Switching With World Fuel Services
If you want to switch energy suppliers with World Fuel Services you can request a call through their website.
Additional Business Services From World Fuel Services
World Fuel Services offers a range of other business services which include:
- Regulatory and reporting services
- Generation asset optimisation for power producers
- Energy tax optimisation
- Water management and procurement services
- Energy management
- Aviation fuels
- Marine fuels
- Fleet fleet
World Fuel Services Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact World Fuel Services’ customer services on 01473 599599.
World Fuel Services Contact
You can get in contact with World Fuel Services by:
- Calling 0800 917 8043
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – Unit 80, Centaur Court, Claydon Business Park, Great Blakenham, Ipswich IP6 0NL
World Fuel Services Energy Broker Pros/Cons
- Established energy broker
- Provides services to small to medium businesses and larger ones
- Tailored procurement option
- Compare contracts on a range of factors not just price
- Not clear how many suppliers they compare
- No customer reviews