Flexitricity is an energy supplier and intermediary that can help businesses to earn revenue from their energy generation assets and respond to the National Grid’s balancing requirements. Their services are available to industrial, commercial and public sector energy users that have flexible assets, and they provide services to multiple site users.
Flexitricity Business Energy
- Pass-through industry charges
- Short to long-term trades
- Balancing mechanism access
- Choice of hands on or hands off service
- Choice of wholesale market strategies and risk including day ahead
Flexitricity Business Energy Eligibility
There is no eligibility criteria available but they cater for industrial, commercial and public sector users only.
Flexitricity Business Electricity Tariffs
There are no details about Flexitricity’s business electricity tariffs.
Flexitricity Business Gas Tariffs
There are no details about Flexitricity’s business gas tariffs.
Other Flexitricity Business Energy Products & Services
Flexitricity offers a range of energy services which include:
- Frequency response
- Balancing mechanism
- Capacity market
- Short-term operating reserve (STOR)
- Triad management
- DNO services
Flexitricity Business Energy Reviews
There are no customer reviews for Flexitricity on the leading review sites.
Trustpilot – no reviews
Google Reviews – no reviews
Reviews.co.uk – no reviews
Review Centre – no reviews
Smart Money People – no reviews
How To Switch To Flexitricity Business Energy?
If you want to switch to Flexitricity you can get a free consultation and revenue illustration by calling them on 0131 221 8100.
- Offers a range of energy solutions for industrial, commercial and public sector users
- Choice of how involved you are in your energy purchasing
- Only caters for industrial, commercial and public sector
- No details about their energy tariffs
- No customer reviews are available
Website: Flexitricity Business Energy