Good Energy is an independent energy supplier that specialises in providing greener energy in the UK to homes and small to large businesses. They offer both gas and electricity to businesses which include 100% renewable energy sourced from solar, wind, hydro and bio-generation, and green gas which is 10% renewable gas and the remaining is carbon offset.
Good Energy Business Energy
Good Energy offer business gas and electricity that features:
- 100% green electricity sourced from over 1,700 independent renewable generators in Britain that generate wind, solar, bio generation and hydro power
- Green gas that is 10% renewable and the rest is offset
- Online account management
- Dedicated account manager
- Free services including Energy Health Check
- Supports your carbon reduction and sustainability targets
Good Energy Business Energy Eligibility
There is no eligibility criteria for Good Energy’s energy products, but they supply energy to small to large businesses.
Good Energy Business Electricity Tariffs
There are no details about Good Energy’s electricity tariffs.
Good Energy Business Gas Tariffs
There are no details about Good Energy’s gas tariffs.
Other Good Energy Business Energy Products & Services
Good Energy provides energy consultancy services to businesses to help support them in their journey to becoming more sustainable and reducing their carbon emissions. They also provide services to small renewable energy generators by buying energy from them through flexible Power Purchase Agreements and Feed-in Tariff administration.
Good Energy Business Energy Reviews
There are a large number of reviews for Good Energy across three review sites, but most reviews are on Trustpilot. Good Energy is highly rated on Trustpilot with an overall excellent rating with 68% of reviewers scoring them as excellent and only 10% scoring them as bad.
The reviews on Reviews.co.uk are average with 53% of reviewers stating that they would recommend them. The reviews on Review Centre are not as positive with a score of 1.9 out of 5 and only 23% of users recommending them.
Positive comments include prompt communication, knowledgeable staff, and good customer service. Negative comments include poor communications response, price transparency, billing issues, and poor customer service.
How To Switch To Good Energy Business Energy?
If you want to switch to Good Energy you can request a quote online or call them on 0345 034 2406.
- Provides gas and electricity
- 100% green electricity from clean sources
- Offers green gas that is carbon neutral
- Positively rated in customer reviews
- There are no details about their energy tariffs
Website: Good Energy Business Energy