Opus Energy is part of the Drax Group and has been supplying energy since 2002 to businesses and other organisations. They currently supply over 368,000 premises in the UK. They offer 100% renewable electricity as standard and energy services that can help customers in achieving their sustainability goals.
Opus Energy Business Energy
Opus Energy offers business gas and electricity that features:
- 100% renewable electricity from solar, wind, hydro and anaerobic digestion
- Backed by renewable electricity certificates
- Supports a network of over 2,300 UK renewable generators
- Tailored quote to meet your needs
- Larger businesses can choose between fixed rates or flexible contracts and a choice of how non-commodity charges are billed
- Will install smart meters where appropriate
- Online account management
- Supports you in promoting your sustainability
Opus Energy Business Energy Eligibility
There is no eligibility criteria for Opus Energy but they state that they supply small to medium-sized businesses as well as larger businesses.
Opus Energy Business Electricity Tariffs
- Renewable energy as standard from generators in the UK and Europe
- Provides digital certificates, social icons and buttons to promote your sustainability
Opus Advance Plus
- Renewable energy from a network of 2,300 UK-only renewable generators
- Electricity generated from wind, solar and hydro sources
- Provides digital and printed assets to promote your sustainability
Opus Energy Business Gas Tariffs
There are no details about their gas tariffs although the above tariffs may be dual fuel tariffs.
Other Opus Energy Business Energy Products & Services
Opus Energy will also buy energy from you if you generate it from solar, wind, hydro or anaerobic digestion.
Opus Energy Business Energy Reviews
The reviews for Opus Energy are mixed across the three customer review sites that they feature on. Trustpilot has the highest number of reviews and the highest rating of 4.0 but reviews are split with 47% of reviewers scoring them as excellent and 43% scoring them as bad.
Reviews.co.uk and Review Centre both have similar scores at 1.1 and 1.2. Only 1% of Reviews.co.uk reviewers would recommend them and only 6% of Review Centre reviewers would.
Positive comments included helpful and efficient staff, resolved issues, and excellent customer service with individuals mentioned. Negative comments included billing issues, problems accessing their online account, problems resolving issues, and poor customer service.
How To Switch To Opus Energy Business Energy?
If you want to switch to Opus Energy you can call them on 01604 497154 to get a tailored quote or you can get a quote online.
- Provides gas and electricity
- Offers 100% renewable energy from solar, wind, hydro and anaerobic digestion
- Supports local renewable energy generators and will buy energy from you if you generate energy
- Not much information is available about their tariffs especially gas
- Reviews are very mixed despite an overall high rating on Trustpilot
Website: Opus Energy Business Energy