Utilita was founded in 2003 as a domestic energy supplier that specialised in Pay As You Go energy. They now supply over 800,000 homes and have expanded into supplying business customers. They offer fixed-price contracts and install smart meters to help better manage energy consumption.
Utilita Business Energy
- Greener energy options
- Fixed-term contracts
- Smart meter required or can be installed for free
- Automatic meter reading for more accurate bills
- No hidden fees
- Online account management
- Tailored energy-saving advice
- Dedicated Business Manager
Utilita Business Energy Eligibility
Utilita requires businesses to have a smart meter but will install one free of charge if you don’t have one. They ask all business customers to give an initial advanced payment and to keep their account in credit for the first six months.
Utilita Business Electricity Tariffs
There are no details about Utilita’s electricity tariffs.
Utilita Business Gas Tariffs
There are no details about Utilita’s gas tariffs.
Other Utilita Business Energy Products & Services
Utilita doesn’t offer any other business energy products and services.
Utilita Business Energy Reviews
Utilita features on several of the leading review sites with Trustpilot having the largest number of reviews and the most positive reviews. Trustpilot gives them an overall score of 4.4 with 72% of reviewers rating them as excellent and only 16% of reviewers rating them as bad. The reviews reflect both business and domestic users so these may not reflect the service that business users receive.
Reviews.co.uk has a smaller number of reviews which rate them poorly at 1.1. Review Centre scores them similarly at 1.6 and only 16% of reviewers would recommend them.
Positive comments included helpful staff, resolved problems effectively and generally good customer service experiences. Negative comments included poor communication, account issues, billing problems, and generally poor customer service.
How To Switch To Utilita Business Energy?
If you want to switch to Utilita you can get a quote on their website or call them on 01376 313248 to discuss your needs.
- Provides gas and electricity
- Offers greener energy options
- Largely positively rated on customer reviews
- No info about their energy tariffs
- Details about their greener energy is not available
- Requires you to have a smart meter (although they will install one for free)
- Requires an initial upfront payment and to stay in credit for six months
Website: Utilita Business Energy