Amber Energy offers specialist procurement services that help businesses to reduce their energy costs and make it as sustainable as possible through tailored procurement, energy management and site audits. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which energy broker is right for your business.
Amber Energy Energy Broker Reviews
There are currently no reviews available for Amber Energy.
Amber Energy Energy Broker and Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
Amber Energy energy broker services include:
- Tailored utility procurement
- Risk management and strategy development
- Fixed and flexible trading strategies
- Assistance developing budget
- Invoice management and reporting
- Data enablement through full meter coverage to identify and resolve consumption issues
- Data quality management
- Access to consumption data online
- Performance reporting
- Bill management and validation
- Monitoring and targeting including alerts
- Site audits
- Asset optimisation
- Sustainability enablement
There are no charges for using the energy broker service, it is built into the energy pricing or is a fee paid by the energy supplier you are switching to.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (July 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Amber Energy’s website for the latest information.
Amber Energy Background
Amber Energy was founded in 2009 with the mission to fix utilities, save the planet and make people happy. They are a global utility company that believed that businesses were being overcharged and underserved by energy consultants so they created an alternative.
They claim to offer an open and transparent consultancy service that has no hidden fees. They cater for businesses of all sizes and sectors from across the world. They are a business with sustainability at their core and they have become a Certified B Corporation to prioritise their responsibility to the environment and society.
Amber Energy offers energy management under three headings 1) Lean – financial savings through finding the best business energy prices, 2) Clean – spending less on energy through optimising energy use and better energy management, and 3) Green – ensuring your business utilities are set up in as a sustainable way as possible.
Switching With Amber Energy
You can switch energy suppliers with Amber Energy by booking a consultation with them or calling them on 0292 000 7629.
Additional Business Services From Amber Energy
Amber Energy offers a range of other business energy services which include:
- Energy optimisation
- Site audits
- Energy management
Amber Energy Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact Amber Energy’ customer services on 0292 000 7629.
Amber Energy Contact
You can get in contact with Amber Energy by:
Amber Energy Energy Broker Pros/Cons
- Provides tailored energy procurement service
- Offers a range of fixed and flexible trading strategies
- Offers energy optimisation and energy management
- Provides sustainable services
- Works with some leading brands
- There are no customer reviews