Inspired Energy is a consultancy that provides strategic and technical expertise on business utilities including electricity, gas, fuels, oil and water. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which energy broker is right for your business.
Inspired Energy Energy Broker Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Inspired Energy from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Inspired Energy’s services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 3.4 of 5 based on 3 reviews.
Inspired Energy Energy Broker and Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
Inspired Energy energy broker services offer a choice of:
- Corporate Power Purchase Agreement
- Risk Management Strategy Development
- Contract Tendering
- Fixed Price Solutions
- Flexible Risk Managed Solutions
- OJEU Compliant Procurement
- Market Research and Intelligence
Their Fixed Price Solutions include:
- Provides budget certainty for fixed periods
- Offers competitive tender to maximise competition
- Uses accurate usage data
- Provides support in interpreting pricing and when the best time is to commit to a contract
- Fast quote analysis
- Ongoing support in regards to wider energy issues and compliance
There are no charges for using the energy broker service, it is built into the energy pricing or is a fee paid by the energy supplier you are switching to.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (July 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Inspired Energy’s website for the latest information.
Inspired Energy Background
Inspired Energy was founded in 2000 and has grown to become one of the biggest energy consultancies in the UK. They are part of Inspired plc (INSE:LSE) who provide insight and consultancy to optimise energy in businesses and assist them in meeting environmental targets.
They provide a wide range of energy purchasing options which include Corporate Power Purchase Agreement, Risk Management Strategy Development, Contract Tendering, Fixed Price Solutions, Flexible Risk Managed Solutions, OJEU Compliant Procurement, as well as providing Market Research and Intelligence.
Inspired Energy provides their energy procurement services to higher energy users who can benefit from tendering their contracts or bulk buying their energy using market intelligence. They provide support in approaching the market, interpreting the pricing and knowing when is the best time to commit to spend on energy through their extensive energy purchasing knowledge.
Switching With Inspired Energy
If you want to purchase energy through Inspired Energy you can contact them to discuss your needs by completing their online contact form or call them on 01772 689 250.
Additional Business Services From Inspired Energy
Inspired Energy offers a range of other business services which include:
- Business water
- On-site generation
- Optimisation with monitoring and targeting to reduce waste and make savings
- Infrastructure and metering services
- Compliance support
Inspired Energy Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact Inspired Energy’s customer services on 01772 689 250 for the Northern office or 0208 466 2900 for the Southern office.
Inspired Energy Contact
You can get in contact with Inspired Energy by:
- Calling 01772 689 250 for the Northern office or 0208 466 2900 for the Southern office
- Email email@example.com
- Live chat available 24/7
- Complete their contact form
- Post – 29 Progress Business Park, Orders Lane, Kirkham, Preston PR4 2TZ
Inspired Energy Energy Broker Pros/Cons
- Provides a broad range of energy purchasing arrangements
- Offers support in analysing pricing and the market
- Provides ongoing support with wider energy issues and compliance
- Can help you to optimise your energy usage and reduce wastage
- Only caters for higher energy users
- A low number of customer reviews with a mixed response