Utility Bidder is a switching advice service that offers a range of switching products which include domestic and business gas and electricity, as well as business water, merchant accounts and telecoms. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which energy broker is right for your business.
Utility Bidder Energy Broker Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Utility Bidder from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Utility Bidder’s services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.8 of 5 based on 1,815 reviews.
Utility Bidder Energy Broker and Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
Utility Bidder energy broker services include:
- Provides a fully comprehensive service
- Search for the best energy prices from the top UK utility and energy suppliers
- Immediate pricing access with quotes in minutes
- Save up to 45% on energy prices
- Green energy options
- Account manager to support you in completing the paperwork and answer any questions
- Hassle-free switching process
- Dedicated team for high consumption customers
There are no charges for using the energy broker service, it is built into the energy pricing or is a fee paid by the energy supplier you are switching to.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (July 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Utility Bidder’s website for the latest information.
Utility Bidder Background
Utility Bidder claims to be an unbiased switching advice service providing a fully comprehensive service to businesses on a variety of switching products. They were founded in 2009 and claim to have supported over 68 thousand businesses with a combined spend of £60 million to save money on their energy bills which can be up to 45% saving.
They offer a wide range of switching advice services which include domestic and business gas and electricity as well other business products such as water, merchant accounts and telecoms. They also provide advice on the best green energy deals to help your business to lower your business’ carbon footprint.
Utility Bidder provides its energy switching service to businesses of all sizes. Small to medium-sized businesses can use their online service to compare energy prices with the support of their energy team. Larger energy consumers have a dedicated team to provide a bespoke service and these businesses should contact them to discuss their needs.
Switching With Utility Bidder
You can switch energy suppliers with Utility Bidder by using their online price comparison form to get quotes in seconds, you can then choose a supplier to switch to. Once you have selected a deal they will assist you through the switching process with an account manager.
Additional Business Services From Utility Bidder
Utility Bidder offers a range of other business services which include:
- Business water
- Business merchant account
- Business telecoms
Utility Bidder Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact Utility Bidder’ customer services on 0800 007 4001.
If you want to make a complaint to Utility Bidder you can call them on 01858 439330 and full details of their complaints procedure are available here.
Utility Bidder Contact
You can get in contact with Utility Bidder by:
- Call 0800 007 4001 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete their contact form
- Live chat on the website
- Post – 3 Hardman Square, Spinningfields, Manchester M3 3EB
Utility Bidder Energy Broker Pros/Cons
- Comprehensive switching service
- Could provide savings up to 45%
- Provides account manager to support you with a hassle-free switch
- Dedicated service for high consumption customers
- Highly rated in a large number of customer reviews
- Not clear if they search all energy suppliers