SUEZ is a waste management service provider that offers a variety of waste collections for businesses, local authorities, communities and individuals. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which commercial waste provider is right for your business.
SUEZ Commercial Waste Reviews
Below we look at reviews for SUEZ from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of SUEZ’s services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 2.5 of 5 based on 28 reviews.
SUEZ Commercial Waste and Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
SUEZ Commercial Waste services include:
- Offers the choice of flexible weight-based collection services
- General waste services
- Mixed dry recycling – paper, cardboard, cans and plastic bottles
- Single stream recycling including paper, cardboard, metal, glass, plastic and wood
- Specialist recycling
- Confidential waste
- Food waste collection
- Hazardous waste management
- Waste electrical and electronic equipment
- Healthcare waste management
- Soil remediation
- Provide containers and collection service frequency to best suit your waste streams
They do not provide pricing information on their website and you will need to request a quote that can be produced instantly online or over the phone.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check SUEZ’s website for the latest information.
SUEZ is a waste management provider that offers tailored collection and disposal services to suit your requirements. They ensure that your waste management is handled in a safe, cost-effective and compliant manner.
They serve over 30,000 small to medium-sized businesses from their over 300 locations across the UK. They provide collection services for single premises and multiple site businesses with collection frequencies and waste containers to suit your waste volumes and the space you have to accommodate them. They collect general waste, recycling, confidential waste, food waste, hazardous waste, electrical and electronic equipment, healthcare waste and soil remediation.
SUEZ will help you to recycle as much waste as possible and will safely and compliantly dispose of any waste that can’t be recycled. They provide recycling services as mixed recycling for paper, cardboard, cans and plastic bottles, or single stream recycling collections for paper, cardboard, metal, glass, plastic and wood, as well as other specialist recycling services.
Switching With SUEZ
If you want to switch commercial waste providers to SUEZ you can get a quote instantly by completely their instant quote form or you can call them on 0800 083 0504.
Additional Business Services From SUEZ
SUEZ offers a range of other business services which include:
- Water management
- Laboratory and technical services
SUEZ Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact SUEZ’s customer services on 0800 049 5832 for the South East, 0800 542 3547 for Central, 0800 542 3548 for the South West, 0800 542 3549 for the North or 0800 783 7595 for Connect.
You can get in contact with SUEZ by:
- Completing their contact form
- South East on 0800 049 5832
- Central on 0800 542 3547
- South West on 0800 542 3548
- North on 0800 542 3549
- Connect on 0800 783 7595
- Post – SUEZ House, Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 1ES
SUEZ Commercial Waste Pros/Cons
- Experienced international waste management provider
- UK wide provider with over 300 locations
- Provides a wide range of waste collection services
- Offers a range of containers and collection frequencies
- Offers flexible weight-based collection services
- No pricing information is available
- A low number of customer reviews with poor ratings