Wayst is a waste management provider that services London providing commercial waste, construction waste and household waste services. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which commercial waste provider is right for your business.
Wayst Commercial Waste Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Wayst from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Wayst’s services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.9 of 5 based on 403 reviews.
Wayst Commercial Waste and Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
Wayst Commercial Waste services include:
- Range of waste collection services
- Paper recycling
- Plastic recycling
- Cardboard recycling
- Glass recycling
- Mixed waste recycling
- Cartridge recycling
- Coffee cup recycling
- Food waste disposal
- A wide variety of hazardous waste including asbestos, batteries, chemicals, oils, fluorescent tubes, gas bottles, sharps and white goods
- Confidential waste including paper, media, hard drives and data
- Electronic waste including printer and IT
- Commercial property clearances
- Fly-tipping clearance
- Hardcore waste removal
- Soil waste disposal
- Inert waste disposal
- Wood waste disposal
- Plasterboard waste disposal
- Muck away services
- Skip hire
- Man and van services
There are no prices available on their website, you need to get a quote by completing their enquiry form or calling them.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Wayst’s website for the latest information.
Wayst was formed in 2020 through a partnership between Enviro Waste and DBV to create a single identity as Wayst, but was originally founded as Enviro Waste in 2012. They are a family run business that claims to be London’s most environmentally friendly waste clearance company. They provide a range of waste clearance services for businesses and homes across London.
They aim to change the waste clearance market for the better making it more proactive, professional and cleaner putting the customer and the environment at the forefront. To help offset their carbon footprint they have planted over 6,500 trees.
Wayst’s commercial waste services include recycling – paper, cardboard, plastic, glass, mixed recycling, cartridges, coffee cups and food waste; hazardous waste, confidential waste, electronic waste, commercial property clearance and fly-tipping clearance. Their construction waste services include removal of hardcore, soil, inert waste, wood and plasterboard, also muck away services, skip hire, man and a van. Their household rubbish removal services include house, furniture and garden clearances.
Switching With Wayst
If you want to switch commercial waste providers to Wayst you can get a quote by completing their enquiry form or calling them on 0203 051 3314.
Additional Business Services From Wayst
Wayst does not offer any other services apart from waste disposal for businesses.
Wayst Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact Wayst’ customer services on 0203 051 3314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can get in contact with Wayst by:
- Completing their contact form
- Calling 0203 051 3314
- Email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Post – First Floor, Village House, Leyton Industrial Village, London E10 7QP
Wayst Commercial Waste Pros/Cons
- Collects a wide range of recyclable products
- Handles a wide range of hazardous waste products
- Has an environmental focus and drive
- Highly rated in customer reviews
- No pricing information is available
- Doesn’t handle general waste collections
- Only services London