Smarter Business is an independent consultancy that provides advice on utility contracts and a variety of business procurement around facilities and infrastructure. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which energy broker is right for your business.
Smarter Business Energy Broker Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Smarter Business from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Smarter Business’s services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.5 of 5 based on 196 reviews.
Smarter Business Energy Broker and Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
Smarter Business energy broker services include:
- Compares prices between 27 energy suppliers
- Find the best energy prices
- Quotes received in five minutes
- Experienced energy consultants
- Recommendations on the best energy deals
- Looks at savings as well as long-term efficiencies
- Caters for small to large businesses
- Search online or call them
There are no charges for using the energy broker service, it is built into the energy pricing or is a fee paid by the energy supplier you are switching to.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Smarter Business’s website for the latest information.
Smarter Business Background
Smarter Business claims to be one of the UK’s leading independent consultancies helping businesses to achieve savings from their utility contracts and procurement. They offer a range of business procurement services which include electricity, gas, water, merchant services, business loans, waste management, IT managed services, telecoms, insurance and facilities maintenance.
They have helped over 40,000 businesses to save on their utility bills by comparing quotes from 27 trusted energy suppliers which could offer savings up to £1,120. They offer energy brokerage services to SME businesses as well as corporates.
Smarter Business provides a price comparison service that searches 27 of the leading energy suppliers to find the best energy deals. They support their customers with their energy consultants who can provide guidance on selecting the best energy deal for your needs including looking at the long-term efficiencies as well as the savings. They provide their service online and over the phone.
Switching With Smarter Business
You can switch energy suppliers with Smarter Business by either using their online quote service or call them on 01444 220060. Once you have received the quotes you can select a deal or get support from them to find the right deal.
Additional Business Services From Smarter Business
Smarter Business offers a range of other business services which include:
- Facilities maintenance
- IT managed services
- Merchant services
- Business insurance
Smarter Business Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact Smarter Business’ customer services on 01444 220060 on Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4pm.
Smarter Business Contact
You can get in contact with Smarter Business by:
- Call 01444 220060 (Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4pm)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete their contact form
- Post – Hayworth House, Market Place, Haywards Heath, RH16 1DB
Smarter Business Energy Broker Pros/Cons
- Provides support in analysing energy quotes
- They will help you look at the long-term efficiencies as well as savings
- Suitable for small to large businesses
- Service available online or over the phone
- Positively rated in a fairly small number of customer reviews
- Searches 27 energy suppliers only