Keap is a sales and marketing CRM software developer that was founded in 2001. They have a mission to empower entrepreneurs to simplify their growth through their all in one CRM, sales and marketing automation platform built with them and small businesses in mind. They have over 125,000 users using their software from 27,500 companies.
Keap CRM Software Options
Keap offers three software plans which are:
- Designed for new businesses
- Email marketing
- Lead capture
- Easy automations
- Mobile app and business line
- Payments and invoicing
- Designed for growing businesses
- In addition to the above
- Landing pages
- Advanced automations
- Sales pipeline
- Text message broadcasts
- Automated text messaging
- A/B testing
- Checkout forms
- Sales reporting
- Pipeline analytics
- Designed for established businesses
- In addition to the above
- Sales funnel
- Lead scoring
- 1-click upsells and cross sells
- Recurring upsells
- Promo codes
- Marketing performance analytics
- Engagement analytics
All plans also include:
- Access to a small business Growth Coach
- Unlimited 24/7 expert support
- Dedicated migration specialist
- Community of industry exerts
- On-demand strategy courses
Keap CRM Software Card Rates
Keap offers a range of price plans:
- Lite – $56 per month for the first three months then $79, includes 500 contacts and 1 user. Additional users are $30 each.
- Pro – $119 per month for the first three months then $169, includes 500 contacts and 1 user. Additional users are $30 each.
- Max – $140 per month for the first three months then $199, includes 500 contacts and 1 user. Additional users are $30 each.
Keap CRM Software Reviews
Keap only features on one of the leading customer review sites which is Trustpilot. The review score on Trustpilot is overall great with 69% of reviewers scoring them as excellent and 11% as great, although 12% rated them as bad which includes a recent run of negative reviews.
Recent negative reviews include difficulty to cancel, poor communication, lack of customer support and unable to speak to someone, problems with emails bouncing back and software being difficult to use.
Positive comments from reviewers include helpful and knowledgeable staff, useful software with automation and integrations, good customer support, and useful for small businesses.
Trustpilot – 4.0/5 (based on 444 reviews)
Reviews.co.uk – no reviews
Review Centre – no reviews
Smart Money People – no reviews
How To Purchase For A Keap CRM Software?
You can try Keap CRM software for free by signing up for their free 14-day trial and you won’t need to provide any credit card details. You can also buy their plans on their websites by selecting which plan you would like.
- Offers a range of plans with tiered functionality
- Simple price with additional users on all plans charged at $30
- Offers a free 14-day trial
- Although the review score is relatively high recent reviews are negative
- Concerns raised in reviews over customer support
Website: Keap CRM Software