Biffa is a business waste and recycling service provider that caters for businesses of all sizes across the UK. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which commercial waste provider is right for your business.
Biffa Commercial Waste Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Biffa from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Biffa’s services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 3.3 of 5 based on 2,533 reviews.
Biffa Commercial Waste and Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
Biffa Commercial Waste services include:
- Offers a range of waste collection and recycling services
- Provides 95% UK postcode coverage
- Assistance in meeting legal waste requirements
- Free, no-obligation waste management system audit to help maximise efficiencies
- Comprehensive waste management solutions
- Provides opportunities to divert waste from landfill
- Waste collection and responsible disposal of it
- Online CustomerZone to schedule collections, pay bills and more
- Commercial general waste collection
- Dry mixed recycling collections
- Commercial food waste collection
- Man and a van removal service
- Skip hire
- 24/7 emergency waste clearance
- Hazardous waste
- Clinical waste
- Asbestos removal
- Fully licensed and accredited waste carrier
There are no prices available on their website, you need to complete a quote to get price information tailored to your circumstances.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Biffa’s website for the latest information.
Biffa was founded in 1912 and they have over a century of experience in delivering waste management solutions to businesses and households across the UK. They have 95% postcode coverage of the UK with a network of depots positioned around the UK supporting their delivery which includes 30 facilities and 70 industrial and commercial depots.
They claim to be the UK’s no.1 business waste management services provider offering commercial waste collection services. They are a fully licensed and accredited waste carrier. They provide reliable and cost-effective business waste collection services which include general commercial waste, dry mixed recycling, commercial food waste, hazardous waste, clinical waste and asbestos removal. They also offer a man and a van removal service, skip hire and 24/7 emergency waste clearance.
Biffa caters for a wide range of industries including construction, hospitality, manufacturing, public sector, retail and more from business start-ups to large multi-national organisations.
Switching With Biffa
If you want to switch commercial waste providers to Biffa, you can get a quote and buy a waste contract online using their online form.
Additional Business Services From Biffa
Biffa only offers waste collection services to businesses and households as well as waste processing services.
Biffa Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact Biffa’s customer services team on 0800 601 601.
If you want to make a complaint you can contact Biffa on 0800 601 601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your business name, postcode and a few details about what has happened.
You can get in contact with Biffa by:
- Calling 0800 601 601
- Email email@example.com
- Post – Coronation Road, Cressex, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP12 3TZ
Biffa Commercial Waste Pros/Cons
- Highly experienced having operated for over a century
- Support with meeting legislation and diverting waste from landfill
- Provides a wide range of waste management collection services
- Has 95% UK postcode coverage
- Provides emergency, hazardous and clinical waste collections
- No pricing information is available
- A high proportion of negative customer reviews