ANNA offers a business current account for small businesses in the UK which also provides financial admin support. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the plans they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which business bank account provider is right for your business.
Below we look at reviews for ANNA from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of ANNA’s services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.7 of 5 based on 1,046 reviews
ANNA Business Current Account Plans, Packages & Prices
ANNA offers a business current account that includes:
- 24/7 online account management
- Mobile app
- Business debit card and virtual cards
- Google Pay and Apple Pay to pay by phone
- Invoicing software
- Ability to track expenses and scan receipts
- Manage company taxes
- 24/7 live chat
They offer four levels of business bank accounts which are:
- Free account
- No account fee on monthly income under £500
- Maximum balance of £5,000
- £100 free ATM withdrawals per month
- Two free UK transfers per month
- Second level
- £4.90 per month account fee
- Monthly income allowance of £500-£2,000
- Maximum balance of £25,000
- £300 free ATM withdrawals per month
- Four free UK transfers per month
- Third level
- £9.90 per month account fee
- Monthly income allowance of £2,000-£20,000
- Maximum balance of £120,000
- £2,000 free ATM withdrawals per month
- 35 free UK transfers per month
- Three user access
- Fourth level
- £19.90 per month account fee
- Monthly income allowance of £20,000-£500,000
- Maximum balance of £700,000
- £10,000 free ATM withdrawals per month
- Unlimited free UK transfers per month
- Unlimited users
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (April 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check ANNA’ website for the latest information.
ANNA was founded in 2017 by a team of people that wanted to make managing finances simpler for small businesses. ANNA stands for Absolutely No-Nonsense Admin. This is where their business bank account is different to a lot of other providers as they offer financial admin support which includes scanning receipts, invoicing and tax services.
They provide their bank account and financial admin services to small businesses and support those only just setting up by allowing them to use the account for free whilst getting started.
ANNA has created a fair pricing structure where you only pay for what you use and the monthly fee is charged on what you use. For example, if you have no transactions in a month, you won’t be charged the account fee.
Switching To ANNA
To set up an account with ANNA you need to enter a mobile number on their website and download the app. You will need to complete a few questions and provide ID.
They can set up your account in as little as a few minutes. They can supply a business Mastercard within five working days.
Additional Business Services From ANNA
ANNA doesn’t currently offer any other services to businesses.
ANNA Business Service Availability
ANNA offers business current accounts only to small businesses but they do not publish any criteria for opening an account with them.
ANNA Business Customer Service and Complaints
ANNA can be contacted by existing customers through their in-app chat function 24/7, no phone number is provided.
ANNA Business Contact
You can get in contact with ANNA by:
- Existing customers can chat in the app 24/7
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – PO Box 1130, Cardiff CF11 1WF
ANNA Business Services Pros/Cons
- 24/7 online account management and app
- Positive customer reviews
- Offers a range of account options
- Only charges you for account usage
- Also provides support in managing invoices, expenses and receipts
- No branches
- No call centre