Bigin was first established in 2015 in Korea as Applicat Co Ltd and Bigin CRM software was launched in 2018. They provide a marketing automation solution that assists organisations to deploy digital marketing to e-commerce worldwide and provide automation to reduce administration and increase customer conversion and retention. Their software is offered in the UK through Zoho under the name Bigin by Zoho CRM.
Bigin CRM Software Options
Bigin CRM is a single software solution that offers a range of plans that are based on the number of records you have in the CRM and the number of pipelines. Their CRM software is designed to help small businesses to manage their customer relationships and the features include:
- Built-in telephony
- Email link that automatically associates incoming emails to contacts and sends mass emails and analyses campaigns
- Allows you to link to customer’s Twitter and respond to them
- Capture leads from web forms on your website
- Manage sales pipelines
- Securely manage your customer data
- Mobile app on iOS and Android
- Integrates with many business tools and apps
Bigin CRM Software Card Rates
Bigin offers three plans:
- Free – Single user plan at £0 with 500 record limit and a single pipeline
- Express – £5 per month per user with 50,000 records and 3 pipelines
- Premier – £10 per month per user with 100,000 reports and 10 pipelines
- Additional records charged at £0.80 per 10,000 records per month
- Additional file storage at £3 per 5GB
Bigin CRM Software Reviews
There are only reviews available for Bigin by Zoho CRM on one of the leading customer review sites which is Trustpilot. The reviews on Trustpilot are positively rated with 80% rating them as excellent and 16% as great.
Comments from reviewers include user-friendly, good features, affordable solution, simple functionality for smaller businesses and effective in saving time.
Trustpilot – 4.7/5 (based on 106 reviews)
Reviews.co.uk – no reviews
Review Centre – no reviews
Smart Money People – no reviews
How To Purchase For A Bigin CRM Software?
You can try Bigin CRM for free for 15 days by signing up for their free trial on their website. You can also buy the Express and Premier plans on their website with or without taking advantage of the free trial.
- Simple CRM software designed for small businesses
- Offers a free plan and 15-day trial on paid plans
- Affordable plans based on the number of records you have
- Positively rated in customer reviews
- It is not clear what level of support is provided
- The software may be more basic than other providers
Website: Bigin CRM Software