Zoho is a software creator that was established in 1996 as AdventNet Inc in Japan. They first launched Zoho CRM in 2005 which is one of their most popular apps. The Zoho family of products includes software to support sales, marketing, customer service, finance, people and culture, email and office, project management, collaboration and analytics. They reached over 60 million customers in 2021 with their whole product range and 250,000 businesses use their CRM in 180 countries.
Zoho CRM Software Options
Zoho offers CRM software that is tailored to your business either by size through their small business or enterprise solutions. They also offer solutions by industry which include:
- Life sciences
- Financial services
- Real estate
Their CRM software incorporates Canvas which allows you to redesign your CRM interface to personalise it to your needs. Its features include:
- Easy to use interface and powerful suite of tools
- Incorporates customer channels including telephone, email, live chat and social media
- Real-time notifications about customer interactions
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of customer communications and channels
- Automation of processes
- Team collaboration
- Mobile app for iOS and Android to access data on the go
- Integrate with tools and apps
Zoho offers marketing software called Marketing Plus that includes:
- Brings together all marketing activities on a single platform
- Engage audience across a range of channels
- Optimise your activity and boost productivity
- Assist in increasing ROI on your marketing spending
- Enables you to align your teams and automate processes
- Supports communications including emails, SMS, webinars, events and social media
- Provides collaboration tools
- Features include assigning tasks, track progress, store collateral and provides analytics
Zoho offers sales-based tools that can be standalone or combined and these plans include:
- SalesIQ – allows you to communicate with your customers throughout the sales lifecycle and includes live chat, tailored messaging, integration with apps and analytics.
- Desk – is an online form builder and data collection software for managing customers.
- Bookings – provides software for making appointments.
- Voice – for cloud phone systems.
Zoho also offers software that is suitable for service environments such as contact centre which includes:
- Desk – helps manage customers, improve agent productivity, manage conversations across channels, assists in automating workflows, can embed knowledge base, includes a mobile app and can integrate with other apps.
- Assist – supports remote customers instantly.
- Lens – solves problems with interactive remote assistance.
Zoho CRM Software Card Rates
Zoho CRM has five plans available which are:
- Free Edition – for up to three users
- Standard – £12 per month per user
- Professional – £18 per month per user
- Enterprise – £35 per month per user
- Ultimate – £42 per month per user
Zoho Marketing Plus
- Starts at £20 per month for one marketer, additional marketers at £8 per month
Zoho SalesIQ plans
- Free for up to three operators
- Basic from £5.60 per operator per month
- Professional from £10.20 per operator per month
- Enterprise from £16 per operator per month
Zoho Desk plans
- Free for up to three operators
- Standard from £12 per operator per month
- Professional from £18 per operator per month
- Enterprise from £35per operator per month
Zoho CRM Software Reviews
Zoho only features on one of the leading customer reviews sites which is Trustpilot. The reviews on Trustpilot are fairly negative with 68% of reviewers rating them as bad and 17% as excellent. These reviews are for all of the Zoho family of apps so may not fully reflect the CRM product.
Positive comments include good experiences resolving issues, customer service and product usage, and that it is better than alternatives. Negative comments include poor communications and customer support, poor response times, issues with pricing and technical issues.
Trustpilot – 1.7/5 (based on 325 reviews)
Reviews.co.uk – no reviews
Review Centre – no reviews
Smart Money People – no reviews
How To Purchase For A Zoho CRM Software?
Zoho offers a free trial on their CRM software plans which is 15-days or 30-days on the Ultimate plan. You can sign up for their free trial on their website. You can call them on 0203 564 7890 or 0800 917 7225 to discuss their software and to purchase a plan.
- Offers a comprehensive app that can be personalised
- Provides a free plan for small users and free trial on all plans
- Offers a variety of plans to suit different needs
- Offers a range of complementary apps
- Reviews are fairly negatively rated with issues with customer service
Website: Zoho CRM Software