Hosted systems tend to be cloud-based which gives extra flexibility as they can be accessed from anywhere and often through any device which is great for remote or home working.
They use VoIP technology, which stands for Voice over Internet Protocol, this is where calls are made over the internet rather than through traditional phone lines. There are a lot of providers offering hosted phone systems, so we have examined what is available.
Features and Benefits of CircleLoop include:
- Includes 1 UK number per user
- 7-day free trial (no card needed)
- Unlimited plan includes unlimited inbound calls and unlimited outbound calls to all UK 01, 02, 03, 0800 and most 07 numbers.
- Calls to the USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand also included
- Add international phone numbers from over 50 countries
- Apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and many more
- Voicemail converted to text and sent to your activity feed or email
- Send inbound calls to mobile phones or other landline numbers
- Click To Call
- Redirect your calls to a team, menu or another user
- Record and listen to all your calls instantly
- IVR Menus
- Call Analytics
- UK built, based and supported
- Prices start from just £5/month
If you’d like to see what they can offer your business, click here for an exclusive 7-day free trial.
The table below gives a quick price comparison of the top UK providers for hosted phone systems.
Company Starting Monthly Price
BT From £6.40 per user
TalkTalk From £7 per user
Virgin Not stated
Vodafone Not stated
Zen Not stated
KCOM Not stated
Vonage Not stated
8x8 Not stated
4Com Not stated
Mitel Not stated
Lily Comms Not stated
Telecoms world From £6.99
CircleLoop From £5 per user
RingCentral From £7.99 per user
Voipfone From £1
Gradwell From £37
Telappliant From £4.99 per user
Voipstudio From £3.99 per user
VTSL From £8 per user
Buzz Connect From £4.95 per user
Acefone From £4.99 per user
* The facts and figures included here come from each company’s website and were accurate at the time of writing (January 2019) but may have since changed. Also, please keep in mind these may not be apples to apples comparisons as each provider offers different solutions. This guide should be used as a starting off point for more research on your part.
Below we profile each of the companies’ services and features in a bit more detail.
Note companies are ranked in no particular order and this no way indicates one solution is better than another.
Some of the features and benefits of BT’s hosted phone systems.
- Cloud-based hosting
- Reduced hardware and maintenance costs
- No upfront costs and low installation charges
- Offers three systems with different needs
- Deliver systems for either up to 9 users or 5-500+ users
- Flexible telecommunication solutions
- Take and manage calls from any device
- Access the phone system from anywhere
- Option to combine mobiles and desk phones with a single device
- Choice of features and whether to include unlimited or call bundles
BT offers an array of business phone options which includes three hosted VoIP phone system services. BT’s hosted voice systems are great for reducing costs as they have significantly reduced costs as there is minimal hardware except for the phones, no maintenance costs, no initial outlay costs and low installation charges where these apply as they can often be installed yourself.
BT offers hosted phone solutions designed for smaller businesses as well as solutions for larger businesses with over 500 users. They offer flexible communication solutions that can evolve and grow with your business and enable you to use any device from anywhere which supports home or remote working.
Some of the features and benefits of TalkTalk’s hosted phone systems.
- Hosted Voice solutions using cloud-based VoIP
- Integrate office and mobile phones
- Low-cost pay monthly model available
- Reduced hardware and no need for phone lines
- No installation fees
- Offers three price bundles
- Includes instant messaging
- Video conferencing, screen sharing plus other team features can be added
- Some bundles include handsets
- 24/7 UK based support
TalkTalk offers a cloud-based hosted voice solution which uses VoIP rather than phone lines for calls. This offers reduced costs as you no longer may need a phone line and you can reduce the amount of hardware you require. It enables you to integrate your office and mobile phones into a single device and connect to the work network remotely.
TalkTalk offers three price bundles for their hosted voice solutions which offer different levels of inclusive or unlimited minutes and a variety of features such as instant messaging and some include handsets. At an additional charge, you can also include video conferencing, screen sharing and other collaboration tools.
Some of the features and benefits of Virgin’s hosted phone systems.
- Enterprise Cloud Voice solution
- Help you to build Smart Workspace solutions
- Cloud-based hosted VoIP phone systems
- Easy to set up and no upfront costs
- Free internal calls and competitively priced external calls
- Includes conference calls, instant messaging and file sharing
- Access the latest software and receive automatic updates
- Ideal for remote and home working
- No hardware to maintain
- Suitable for small to large businesses
Virgin offers a variety of telecommunication systems which include hosted systems that are cloud-based and use VoIP for calls. Their Enterprise Cloud Voice solution is easy to set up and there are no upfront costs and you will receive regular updates with no maintenance costs.
Virgin’s hosted voice solution includes free internal calls and external calls are competitively priced to keep the costs down. They also include conference calls, instant messaging and file sharing to increase employee collaboration. This solution is suited to businesses of all sizes and is an ideal solution for remote or home working.
Some of the features and benefits of Vodafone’s hosted phone systems.
- Fully managed cloud-based system
- Offer unified communications for businesses using a single platform
- Combine phone lines, mobile and messaging services
- Cheaper to maintain solutions
- Secure and reliable service
- Comprehensive solutions
- Includes instant messaging, video conferencing and desktop sharing
- Can add call centre options and room-based video conferencing
- Experienced in delivering joined-up communication solutions
- Operates one of the largest voice and data networks globally
Vodafone is a communication provider who has been at the forefront of digital communication evolution and has a lot of experience in delivering joined-up communication solutions for workspaces.
Vodafone offers fully managed cloud-based phone systems which provide a unified communication solution for businesses that enables their employees to connect to the office network remotely. Their service combines phone lines, mobile and messaging services into one comprehensive, secure and reliable platform. Their solution includes instant messaging, video conferencing and desktop sharing to increase collaboration. You can also include call centre options and room-based video conferencing if required.
Some of the features and benefits of Zen’s hosted phone systems.
- Tailored voice solutions
- Maintenance and automatic upgrades included
- Offer an analysis service to understand your needs and requirements
- Mobile integration
- Secure and flexible communications
- Free internal calls
- Choice of features and user types
- 24/7 monitoring and technical support
- ISO and PSN accredited network and processes
- Claim to offer a first-class network
Zen offers a hosted voice solution that is tailored to their customer’s individual needs as they understand that one size does not fit all. They provide an analysis service to get to know the licenses, features and handsets you need before offering you a bespoke solution. They also make tailored packages where customers can select the features they want, and they have a range of user types that you can select one or more from.
Zen’s hosted voice solution also integrates mobiles to create a flexible service that safe and secure. They include free internal calls in all their solutions. They offer 24/7 monitoring of the system and technical support.
Some of the features and benefits of KCOM’s hosted phone systems.
- Choice of hosted voice solutions
- Maintain the system for you
- Flexible and customisable solutions
- Only pay for the number of users you have and no upfront costs
- Accommodates office, remote and home workers
- Easy to manage through an online portal
- Video conferencing
- Team collaboration tools such as instant messaging, online meetings and conferencing
- Offer a range of user licences
- Claim to offer a first-class service
KCOM is telecommunications provider who offers a range of phone systems including hosted and on-site systems. Their hosted voice solution gives you the peace of mind that there are no unexpected costs as maintenance is included and it is a secure and reliable service.
KCOM’s hosted voice solution is a flexible and customisable solution where you can choose the features you want and you only pay for the number of users you have active. Managing their hosted voice solution is simple and can be done through their online portal. They offer a range of collaboration tools which makes this a great solution for businesses with remote and home workers.
Some of the features and benefits of Vonage’s hosted phone systems.
- Business cloud service which is a hosted cloud-based system
- Flexible systems that offer control
- Simple set up
- Reduced cost as no infrastructure is required
- Access through any device anywhere
- Unlimited calling to UK landlines and mobiles
- Unlimited calling to 60 countries
- Conferencing and collaboration services from Amazon Chime
- Integrate with office apps such as Bullhorn, G Suite, Microsoft 365 and Salesforce
- 24/7 live support
Vonage is a telecommunications provider that offers a hosted cloud-based phone system that provides its customers with a flexible system that they can easily control and manage. They deliver a simple set up with no infrastructure requirements which reduces the cost of the system and the upfront capital required.
Vonage’s business cloud service enables businesses to access their systems from anywhere on any device which makes businesses more agile and suited for remote or home working. Their packages include unlimited calling to UK landlines, mobiles and to 60 other countries. Their system can integrate with other useful office applications such as Bullhorn, G Suite, Microsoft 365 and Salesforce.
Some of the features and benefits of 8×8’s hosted phone systems.
- Provide smarter business phone services that are hosted solutions
- Cloud-based VoIP service
- Reliable and mobile solutions
- Access from desk phones, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- Provide real-time analytic reports
- Offer advanced phone features such as auto attendant, call recording and internet faxing
- Includes collaboration tools such as web conferencing and video meetings
- Unified communications across your business despite the location
- Offer substantial savings compared to traditional phone systems
- Integrate with CRM and productivity tools
8×8 is a communications provider who offers a hosted cloud-based VoIP solution to businesses to help them reduce their telephony and communication costs through the use of digital and online phone systems. They offer a reliable and mobile solution which allows businesses to access their phone system by desk phones, laptop, smartphone and tablets in any location.
8×8’s hosted phone system offers a wide range of features including real-time analytical reporting, auto attendant, call recording and internet faxing. They also offer several collaboration tools to help businesses communicate and work more effectively. The system also integrates with CRM and productivity tools such as Salesforce, Outlook and ACT! By Sage and Netsuite.
Some of the features and benefits of 4Com’s hosted phone systems.
- Offer VoIP business phone systems
- Tailored packages and prices to meet your requirements
- Low-cost call solutions
- Easy to manage and scalable
- Comprehensive installation process and training
- Pay only for the services you want
- Offer their revolutionary HiHi VoIP phone system
- Offer a range of call services such as video calls, call recording, reporting and on hold marketing
- You can use the VoIP system alongside your current system
- UK based support
4Com is a telecommunications provider who offers hosted and traditional analogue systems. They offer a choice of hosted systems which are all cloud-based VoIP phone systems that they tailor to meet their customers’ needs. Customers select the features and services they want so they only pay for those they want.
4Com’s VoIP phone systems are easy to manage, scalable and are installed by 4Com alongside staff training. You can run your new VoIP system alongside your old system whilst staff are trained and ready to switch. They claim that their HiHi phone system is revolutionary and comes packed with great features that can make your day run more efficiently.
Some of the features and benefits of Mitel’s hosted phone systems.
- Offers a comprehensive range of cloud-based hosted phone systems
- Solutions help unify communications
- Secure and flexible solutions
- Increase efficiency with simple to use systems
- Increase mobility through cloud-based access through any device
- Integrates with third-party applications such as Outlook, Lync, Skype, Salesforce and Google
- Access collaboration tools
- Offers useful collaboration tools
- Modern and user-centric systems
- Cater for businesses of all sizes
Mitel is both a telecommunications business and system developer who offer a comprehensive range of phone systems. They offer several cloud-based phone systems that cater to different business needs and to all sizes whilst helping them to unify their business communications through one platform.
Mitel offers businesses solutions that are secure and flexible and can be tailored to their customers’ needs. Their cloud-based systems enable businesses to be more agile and integrate their remote or home workers through being able to access the phone system through any device. They also offer a range of collaboration tools and integrate with third-party applications to make their system more powerful and effective.
11. Lily Comms
Some of the features and benefits of Lily Comm’s hosted phone systems.
- Cloud-based phone hosting
- Utilises VoIP technology
- Tailored solutions
- High-quality calls
- Reduce cost of services compared to on-premise solutions estimated at 30-60%
- Secure and reliable with resilient data centres
- Access the system from anywhere so great for remote or home working
- Works for single and multi-site businesses
- Manage through an easy to use web portal
- Reduced risks and built-in contingency planning solution
Lily Comms provides a range of business phone systems that can be hosted or on-premise systems. Their hosted phone systems are cloud-based and utilise VoIP technology to deliver high-quality call solutions that can be tailored to the business’ needs.
Lily Comms hosted VoIP system is a cost-effective and agile solution as it offers reduced costs in comparison to on-premise solutions of up to 60% and it can be accessed from anywhere using their web portal or applications on any device. This reduces the risk of hosting your own system and helps with contingency planning as the network is virtual.
12. Telecoms World
Some of the features and benefits of Telecom World’s hosted phone systems.
- Provide a range hosted phone system plans
- Uses VoIP technology
- Free connection and monthly charges that are manageable
- Flexible and scalable solutions
- Accommodate for remote and home workers
- Plans can include online portal access, call management, call reporting and call recording
- CRM system integration with over 50 systems
- Include free handsets from Cisco and Polycom
- Plans can include inclusive minutes to landlines and mobile numbers
- Offers a variety of price plans to suit different business of all sizes
Telecoms World is a telecommunications provider who offers hosted VoIP phone systems to businesses. Connection to their network is free and their monthly charges are at a manageable level. They offer hosted phone systems that are flexible and scalable with prices plans to suit all businesses regardless of their size.
Telecoms World’s hosted phone system plans can include a variety inclusive minutes and call features such as online portal access, call management, call reporting and call recording. They also can include handsets from industry leaders Cisco and Polycom and can integrate the system with a wide range of CRM systems.
Some of the features and benefits of CircleLoop’s hosted phone systems.
- A complete hosted business phone system
- Combines powerful desktop and mobile apps to enable access wherever you go
- Replaces phone equipment and desktop phones with computer apps and modern headsets
- Flexible solution
- Offers collaboration tools
- Integrates with other business tools such as Capsule, Slack and HubSpot
- Plans include unlimited UK calls
- Add features such as reporting, call recording, messaging and contact management
- Offers a free 7-day trial
- UK-based support team
CircleLoop offers a single hosted business phone system that is a cloud-based VoIP system that gives businesses a flexible solution that is accessed by powerful apps on any device such as desktop computers and mobiles. This means that there is no need for desktop phones and you can access the system from anywhere through any device or connected headset.
CircleLoop also offers a variety of useful features that can enhance the system with collaboration tools and integration with other useful business tools. You can also add a range of call features such as reporting, call recording, messaging and contact management.
Some of the features and benefits of RingCentral’s hosted phone systems.
- Easy to use and effective hosted phone systems
- A secure and unified solution for all communication needs
- Cloud-based systems
- Affordable pricing with a choice of plans
- Mobile and desktop applications to enable access from anywhere
- Plans can include inclusive minutes, call recording, voicemail to email, call reporting and monitoring
- Access to team collaboration tools
- Features include video conferencing, team messaging, file sharing and online fax
- Integrations available with Salesforce, Zendesk and Desk.com
- UK based support and training
RingCentral provides unified communication solutions to businesses for offices, meetings and remote working solutions. They offer an easy to use cloud-based hosted phone system that is a secure and reliable solution for all communication needs.
RingCentral offers a variety of price plans that are affordable and have a range of different call features and inclusive minutes. They provide mobile and desktop apps to enable businesses to access the system from anywhere on any device. They provide a broad range of call and phone features that help businesses to manage their communications more effectively with support from a UK based support team and in-house training.
Some of the features and benefits of Voipfone’s hosted phone systems.
- Tailored hosted phone systems
- Build your own package
- Pay only for the services you want and cancel them when you don’t need them
- Not tied into a long contract
- Choice of pay-as-you-go or 12-month contract with unlimited calls
- Add extra lines or services whenever you need them
- Plug and play VoIP hardware
- Call features include call queues, groups, call routing, voicemail to email, and hold music
- Additional services include call recording, customised hold music, email to fax and virtual PA
- Offers free trials for many of their services
Voipfone is a telecommunications provider that offers an alternative package for phone systems with their build your own phone package where you choose what services and features you want. You can add and remove features and services whenever you want, so you only pay for what you have. This is their pay-as-you-go package which has no contract and they offer a free trial on.
Voipfone also offers a 12-month contract with unlimited calls and is packed with features such as call queues, groups, call routing, voicemail to email, and hold music. You can also add extra services like call recording, customised hold music, email to fax and virtual PA.
Some of the features and benefits of Gradwell’s hosted phone systems.
- Hosted phone solutions for small business
- Competitive and reliable solutions
- Cost effective per second billing
- Flexible VoIP cloud-based services
- Access calls from anywhere
- Free internal calls
- No hardware cost
- Offer a free desktop phone with all packages
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Packages include some inclusive UK landline and mobile minutes
Gradwell is a telecommunications provider that targets smaller businesses with their hosted phone systems that operate using VoIP services. They offer competitive rates for small businesses which provide them with a low-cost phone system that is reliable. They charge their local and international calls by the second to make their billing fairer and all internal calls are free.
Gradwell offers free desktop phones with all packages and there are no upfront hardware costs on their packages. VoIP call features allow businesses to accept and make calls from anywhere, so it is ideal for remote working. They provide free mobile apps to enable mobiles to accept calls.
Some of the features and benefits of Telappliant’s hosted phone systems.
- Offer comprehensive hosted phone systems
- Based on VoIP technology
- No need for expensive phone lines
- Remote access to enable more flexible working
- Packages include voicemail to email, call routing, virtual receptionist and hold music
- Can add on inclusive minutes and call queuing
- Additional features available such as audio conferencing, unified communications and call recording
- Cater for small businesses through to those with over 1,000 users
- Offer a 30-day free trial
- Promise to match any price
Telappliant is a cloud-based service provider that offers hosted VoIP phone systems that provide a comprehensive solution for businesses. As their phone systems are online and cloud-based you no longer need a phone line for your calls. Due to the system being cloud-based you can also access from anywhere.
Telappliant offers four packages that cater for different business sizes and needs starting from 5-20 user up to over 1,000 users. All packages include voicemail to email, call routing, virtual receptionist and hold music. Other services can be added as part of a high rate package or as bolt-ons.
Some of the features and benefits of Voipstudio’s hosted phone systems.
- Hosted cloud-based solutions for small businesses
- Offer three price plans – PAYG, national and international
- VoIP technology
- Include features such as auto attendant, call queues, call recording and CRM integration
- Lower cost solution
- Secure and scalable solutions
- Suitable for remote working
- Offers reduced up-front capital expenditure
- 24/7 technical support
- Offer a 30-day free trial
Voipstudio is a VoIP phone systems provider who caters for smaller businesses with hosted cloud-based phone solutions. They offer three price plans that cater for different needs with a basic pay-as-you-go package, a national package with inclusive minutes for domestic calls, and an international package that includes inclusive minutes to a variety of countries.
Voipstudio claims to offer a lower cost solution in comparison to traditional phone systems and a solution that is secure and scalable for businesses that want to grow. Their VoIP technology allows you to access the system remotely enabling home and remote working.
Some of the features and benefits of VTSL’s hosted phone systems.
- Hosted VoIP phone systems that you can control
- Simple systems with guaranteed reliability
- Free minutes to landlines, mobiles and some other countries
- Includes over 30 free features such as auto attendant, call recording and call reporting
- Access the system from anywhere using any device
- Offers unified communications across mobile and fixed lines
- No contracts or upfront costs
- Bolt-on’s additional minutes, CRM integration, business mobiles and increased internet connectivity
- Free installation
- Dedicated account manager and 24/7 technical support
VTSL is a hosted communications provider who delivers intuitive phone systems that are cloud-based VoIP systems. They provide systems that are simple with a reliability guarantee for their voice quality and service. They can offer unified communications that can bring together mobiles and fixed lines into a single communication platform.
VTSL’s hosted phone systems do not have a contract and have no upfront costs which include free installation. Their packages come with a lot of built-in features at no additional cost, such as auto attendant, call recording and call reporting. They also give their customers a dedicated account manager and 24/7 technical support.
20. Buzz Connect
Some of the features and benefits of Buzz Connect’s hosted phone systems.
- Provide hosted VoIP phone system
- A flexible and feature-rich cloud-based solution
- Minimal hardware requirements so low investment costs
- Benefit from cost savings and efficiency gains
- Ideal for businesses of all sizes with a minimum of 2 users
- Offer 3 plans that cater for different businesses
- Provide a bespoke plan which enables you to build your own package
- Variety of features as standard such as voice conferencing, call reporting and voicemail to email
- Integrates with business applications such as CRM systems and Outlook
- Scalable solutions that benefit from regular updates
Buzz Connect is a hosted phone systems provider offering cloud-based VoIP solutions. Their systems are flexible and include a variety of features as standard on all price plans. They offer three price plans that are tailored to meet different needs and budgets. They also offer a bespoke plan so that businesses can build their own solution and only pay for what they need.
Buzz Connect’s hosted systems allow you to minimise overheads on hardware so their systems can be more affordable and can even offer savings compared to traditional systems. Their packages start as low as two users, so they are suitable for businesses of all sizes.
Some of the features and benefits of Acefone’s hosted phone systems.
- Secure cloud-hosted phone system
- Offers versatile features
- User-friendly system
- Competitive pricing
- Powerful features
- Real-time reporting
- Monitor your account through their portal
- Pay after use
- Manage missed calls
- 24/7 support
Acefone offers hosted phone systems designed for businesses and individuals through their cloud-based system. They offer a choice of three plans which are Basic with no inclusive outbound minutes, Business with 1,000 outbound local minutes and Premium with unlimited outbound minutes. Their phone system offers versatile features as well as a flexible and user-friendly system.
Acefone plans provide unlimited inbound minutes, mobile and desktop app, call forwarding, call transfer, voice mail to email, HD voice, call conferencing, call flipping and twinning, and 24/7 customer support by email, phone and chat. You can access and monitor your account through their portal and access real-time reporting.
What is a cloud telephone system?
A cloud phone, or cloud-based phone system, is a service that allows you to make and receive phone calls via the internet, unlike an analogue system that uses traditional phone lines (copper wires or fibre optics) to make a connection.
A cloud phone system is accessible over a cloud-based IP network and is managed in an offsite data centre.
In other words, all data and information is stored in the cloud. This cuts out the need for old-school hardware and telecommunication infrastructure.
A cloud phone system can be used on various devices, namely smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops, and traditional phones with adapters.
Setting this system up is quick and easy, which frees businesses up from IT overheads. You can typically purchase it from a service provider that usually offers a subscription plan.
Is VoIP the same as cloud-based?
Not entirely. VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) and cloud-based phone systems are similar in the sense that they are both phone systems that run via an internet connection, unlike a traditional phone system – but they are still slightly different.
To understand this difference, let’s take a look at the basic definitions of the two:
VoIP technology allows people to make voice calls through the internet instead of using traditional analogue phone connections. This technology is used in a wide variety of ways, and it has been a key factor in revolutionising communication in modern companies.
Cloud-based phone systems implement this VoIP technology (sometimes called hosted VoIP). The cloud system itself uses a VoIP service which is hosted on a cloud server while being managed by the same provider that offers the VoIP service. This lets you have both functions with the same vendor.
What is the cost of a VoIP phone system?
The cost of a VoIP phone system for your business will vary according to different factors that influence the price:
VoIP providers’ monthly fee per user: on average, between £5 – £20 according to the package and provider you choose.
Phones compatible with VoIP: as little as £35 (basic models) and up to £300 (premium models). This is a once-off investment.
VoIP headsets: basic models are around £20, and executive models are £200 or more. This is also a once-off expense, and optional according to your business needs.
Broadband connection fee: VoIP technology uses your existing internet connection to function. Broadband providers charge between £15 to £50 per month, depending on speeds.
You can get a rough estimate of the cost of a VoIP phone system using these figures. For a more accurate price estimate, you can use our useful comparison tool here, which will help you pick the best VoIP provider or unified communications.
What is a BT cloud phone? How does a cloud PBX work?
BT cloud phone systems offer solutions for business communications in smaller companies as well as larger ones with more than 500 users.
Their hosted VoIP cloud-based phone services allow you to use your business phone from any location, which especially supports remote workers.
Cloud PBX is a cloud phone system that relies on the provider to both house the PBX equipment and provide the phone services.
How does it work? Desk phones plug into routers, and all calls and features are controlled via a server at the provider’s location – not yours. They are responsible for routing your incoming calls, allowing call transfers, call forwarding, voicemail and even more advanced features like instant messaging and video conferencing.
What are the benefits of a cloud PBX?
Cloud PBX, or a cloud-based system, comes with the following main advantages:
The most popular benefit of using a cloud phone service is the low cost. Since calls are made using the internet, you are only charged for your internet use instead of for call minutes or extra services like with traditional phone systems. Most cloud systems include all the main features you would need in one package, so you only have a single monthly fee.
A cloud-based phone system is extremely reliable as there are servers in multiple locations, meaning you won’t be affected if one of the servers is down.
A hosted phone system allows you the ability to route your calls from your office phone to your VoIP-enabled mobile phone or other device, so you can receive calls
A cloud business phone system allows you to easily add more users and features yourself, avoiding any hassles of hiring professionals or upgrading equipment
What is a SIP trunk?
A SIP trunk (Session Initiation Protocol) is the virtual equivalent of an analogue phone line and is how we achieve VoIP calls via the internet.
It allows you to make and receive calls locally or internationally, whether it’s 2-way or multi-party conference calls, without any restrictions like a traditional phone service.
* Financial Disclosure: We may be paid a fee if you get a quote using the form at the top of this page or if you purchase a plan from CircleLoop.