Voipfone is a telecommunications provider that offers a range of services that includes VoIP systems and virtual PBX as well as business broadband. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
Voipfone VoIP and Phone Systems Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Voipfone from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Voipfone’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
Voipfone VoIP and Phone Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
- An internet-based connection so can work from anywhere
- Suitable for remoting working
- Virtual PBX service is a digital telephone exchange
- No phone line required
- Virtual PA
- Call groups
- Call queues
- Call forwarding and diverts
- IVR switchboards
- Call diverts
- Call barring
- Cloud call recording
- Custom music on hold
- Call me back for
- GeoDivert app
- Offers a free trial
They offer packages which include:
- Voipfone Unlimited – £20 per user per month with unlimited UK calls, UK phone number and PBX features
- Pay As You Go – from £1 per month with no contract and you can build your own package
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Voipfone’s website for the latest information.
Voipfone is the trading name of iNet Telecoms Ltd who were founded in the UK in 2004. They were formed to develop internet telephone services using Voice over Internet Protocol technology. They are a virtual company that uses its own products to deliver its services working remotely.
They have designed their services to be transparent with honest pricing coupled with a reliable service backed by support. They develop their services in-house which means that they can customise services. They have won a number of awards for their service and they are a founder member of ITSPA the trade organisation for Internet Telephony in the UK.
Voipfone is available to anyone but they particular serve small businesses. They provide a phone service that is high quality, robust and reliable. They provide VoIP based system that offers PBX functionality and they also provide business broadband, fax services, SMS and mobile services, VoIP hardware and porting services.
Switching To Voipfone
If you want to switch to or join Voipfone for their phone system then you can sign up online on their website by completing their sign up form or you can call them on 0207 043 5555 to discuss your needs. You can also sign up for a free trial with no obligation or contract.
Additional Business Services From Voipfone
Voipfone offers a range of business services which include:
- Business broadband
- Fax services
- SMS and mobile services
- VoIP hardware
- Porting services
Voipfone Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Voipfone customer service team on 0207 043 5555 on Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
You can get in contact with Voipfone by:
- Completing their contact form
- Call 0207 043 5555 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – Sovereign House, 227 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SD
Voipfone VoIP and Phone Systems Pros/Cons
- Choice of a fixed plan and a PAYG plan
- Provides a virtual PBX service
- Suitable for remote workers
- Offers a free trial
- Highly rated in customer reviews
- Only offers VoIP phone systems
- No details on call costs on PAYG