Looking for great phone headset for your office or call centre? Then compare these 11 models with reviews and prices for 2019. Plus, you can buy online.
1. Jabra Evolve 75
- Outstanding sound for calls and music - World-class speakers and HD voice for crystal-clear calls and music
- Reduce noise and interruptions - Superior ANC and integrated busy light acts as a 'do not disturb' sign to enhance productivity
- More freedom - Dual Bluetooth connectivity to two devices at the same time, for calls and music. Flexibility to move up to 30m away from your connected device
- All-day comfort -Leather - feel ear cushions and on-the-ear design for all-day use. Battery time (with ANC activated): Up to 30 hours
- Works with all leading UC platforms - Certified for Skype for Business, Cisco and more
- English (Publication Language)
2. Mpow PC Headset
No products found.
3. Plantronics Audio 648
- Discreet, low profile design is perfect for video calling
- Skype Certified for a better chatting experience
- Answer and end Skype calls right from the headset (via Plantronics software)
- Digital Signal Processing provides wideband audio and achoustic echo cancellation
- Noise-cancelling microphone reduces background noise, not your voice for clearer conversations
4. Mpow 224
No products found.
5. Plantronics Blackwire C320
- Lightweight metal headband offers durability and a customisable, comfortable fit
- Intuitive inline controls to answer/end calls, control volume and mute
- Dynamic EQ feature automatically adjusts audio for voice or multimedia use
6. Wantek Corded Telephone Headset
- High Sound Quality for Clear Communication: Wideband Sound telephone headset enables natural listening experience, features Noise Canceling Microphone to reduce background noise, Acoustic Shock Protection Circuit to protect your hearing.
- Most Comfortable Headset: Super lightweight office telephone RJ headset with adjustable headband to fit all head sizes, high quality and soft leatherette ear cushion enhance all-day wearing comfort.
- Super Durable: Precision design, quality plastics, unibody headband construction, superior quality microphone makes this call center headset sturdier and more durable. Compete with Plantronics or Jabra heavy duty Headsets for Call Center, Telemarketing & Office.
- ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH SOME SPECIFIC PHONE MODELS LISTED IN DESCRIPTION. Buy the item today if you have one of phone models in list. For other phones, pls contact us for Compatibility Guide or Advice.
7. Sennheiser PC 8
- Noise cancelling clarity, due to a noise cancelling microphone, your voice is easily understood without you having to shout
- USB plug and play, simply plug into your PC or Mac USB port and start phoning over the net
- Stereo sound, EPOS quality that is ideal for a range of applications such as music and gaming
- Light and comfortable with the lightweight headband, it’s easy to forget you are even wearing a headset
- Easy volume control, the in-line volume/mute control lets you make quick adjustments without fiddling with your computer settings
- LIGHTWEIGHT USB STEREO HEADSET - Designed with comfort in mind so you can focus on your work
- INLINE SOUND CARD WITH VOLUME/MUTE CONTROL - Enjoy high-quality sound with volume/mute control
- UNIDIRECTIONAL MICROPHONE - The flexible microphone is noise-cancelling and allows for clear communication
- DURABLE BUILD - Sennheiser products are designed with strong materials to stand up to everyday use
- Italian (Subtitle)
8. Sennheiser PC 3
- HEADSET, MULTIMEDIA PC3 CHAT By EPOS
- Manufacturer Part Number: PC3 CHAT
- Manufacturer Name: EPOS
- Italian (Subtitle)
9. Logitech H390
- Digital Stereo Sound: Fine-tuned drivers provide enhanced digital audio for music, calls, meetings and more
- Rotating Noise Cancelling Mic: Minimises unwanted background noise for clear conversations; the rotating boom arm can be tucked out of the way when you’re not using it
- Handy In-line Controls: Simple in-line controls on the headset cable let you adjust the volume or mute calls without disruption
- Plug-and-Play USB Computer Headset: Simply plug the USB-A connector into your computer and you’re ready to talk or listen without the need to install software
- Padded Comfort: Comfortable headphones with adjustable headband features swivel-mounted, leatherette ear cushions for hours of comfort and is easy to clean
- Move Freely With Long Cable: The 1.9 m USB A cable is just the right length to give you the freedom to stand up and stretch during long conversations
- Works With Chromebook: H390 headphones are tested and certified, which means it meets Google’s compatibility standards and works seamlessly with your Chromebook
- Responsible Packaging: H390 Logitech Headset uses FSC-certified paper for responsible packaging
10. Binaural Crystal
- ★Important Note: Our product comes with an adapter. When your voice cannot be heard from the other party, or there is noise when talking, please connect the adapter and debug to the appropriate line.(Refer to the instruction manual for specific operation mode)
- Comfortable wear, compact appearance, human engineering design, Can be uninterruptible using. The headset clip can be stretched freely and comfortable wear. Bendable mic arm 330 degrees rotatable to be positioned for optimal comfort and voice transmission.
- Keep Your Hands Off Your Phone while using this Headset, You can increase Productivity by Working on Your Telephones, Taking Notes, or Handling other Tasks. A Real Experience of Hands-free while talking to your Friends, Families, Colleagues or custom
- This headset is Compatible with Most Regular Telephones, but it will be not compatible with some telephones not known by us. If it do not work with your telephone, please email us for further help by telling us your phone brand and model number.
- Plug directly into your headset-ready telephone! You just simply plug this modular plug into the headset jack on your phone and it's ready to be used.
11. Jabra Evolve 65
- Hands-free connectivity: Leave your desk while on a call with up to 30 metres wireless connection range to your PC, smartphone and tablet
- Long battery life and busy light: Keep interruptions to a minimum with up to 12 hours of battery life - the integrated red LED light shows ongoing conversations
- Passive noise cancellation for ideal concentration: Keeps high-frequency noise such as human voices out for better work collaboration and listening experience in any environment
- Dual connectivity enables you to connect to your computer and one other Bluetooth device at the same time
- Scope of delivery: Jabra Evolve 65 wireless stereo on-ear headset, USB Bluetooth adapter, USB charging cable, neoprene pouch – Headset weight: 111g – Colour: black
- Product comes with 2-year warranty
How Much do phone headsets cost?
Prices for phone headsets range from £20 to over £200. However, most models featured above cost well under £50. Models above that price point are generally high-end and come with premium noise cancelling functionality.
What is the best phone headset?
There is no best phone headset, with all the models listed above having at least a 4-star rating. The bets option for you will depend on your budget. If you’re budget conscious you can find many headsets around £20. However, if you need premium noise cancelling you’re more likely looking to spend £100+.
Financial Disclosure: We may be paid a fee if you get a quote via the form at the top of this page.
Last update on 2022-10-13 / Please note we are an Amazon affiliate. This means we earn a commission if you choose to buy via our links. However, this comes at no cost to you.