RingCentral is a telecommunications provider that offers cloud-based phone systems that enable businesses to access it from anywhere on any device. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
RingCentral VoIP and Phone Systems Reviews
Below we look at reviews for RingCentral from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of RingCentral’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
RingCentral VoIP and Phone Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
- Manage calls, voicemails and faxes on any device
- Works through a single with no need for equipment or landlines
- Easy to use and setup
- HD audio
- Quick call routing
- Virtual receptionist
- Secure and reliable
- Manage through smartphone, tablet or laptop app
- Create custom greetings
- Monitor call quality and usage
- Work from anywhere
- Move calls between devices
- Switch between audio and video
- Automatic voicemail transcriptions
- Document sharing
- Call recording
- Audio and video conferencing
- Advanced call handling
- Choice of number
- Update presence status
- Send faxes
- Integrate with popular business apps or build own integrations with open APIs
- 24/7 customer support
- Offers a free trial
They offer a choice of plans which include:
- Essentials – from £7.99 per user per month includes 100 minutes, message and phone features.
- Standard – from £12.99 per user per month includes 750 minutes, message, video and phone features.
- Premium – from £17.99 per user per month includes 2,000 minutes, messages, video, phone and open platform features.
- Ultimate – from £22.99 per user per month includes 4,000 minutes, messages, video, phone and open platform features.
- Additional local, free-phone or non-geo numbers from £2 per month.
- International virtual numbers from £3.99 per month.
- Additional international free-phone from £.99 per month.
- RingCentral Rooms license for £32 per room per month or £312 annually.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check RingCentral’s website for the latest information.
RingCentral was founded in 1999 in America and is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact centre solutions. They operate around the world in over 100 countries.
They offer an all-in-one intuitive platform that can deliver voice, video meetings, team messaging and collaboration. Their phone systems are app-based and can be used on any device from anywhere allowing your employees to work remotely. It provides a secure and reliable phone system that delivers flexible connectivity.
RingCentral’s phone systems allow businesses to manage calls, voicemails and faxes on any device with no need for landlines. Their system is easy to set up and manage and provides monitoring facilities so you can track call quality and usage. They offer a range of plans that cater for business as small as a single user through to those with over a hundred users with tiered levels of features and inclusive minutes per user.
Switching To RingCentral
If you want to switch to or join RingCentral for their phone systems you can buy your chosen plan online and create an account, or you can call them to discuss your needs on 0800 242 5288. They also offer a free trial of most of their plans which you can sign up for on their website.
Additional Business Services From RingCentral
RingCentral offers a range of business services which include:
- Team messaging
- Video meetings
- Customer engagement tools
- Contact centre solutions
- Digital engagement platform
RingCentral Customer Service and Complaints
Existing customers can log in to their MyRingCentral app to access support and personalised resources. You can also call 0800 014 8091 on Monday-Friday 9am-6pm or live chat 24/7 through the website or app.
You can get in contact with RingCentral by:
- Support call 0800 014 8091 (Monday-Friday 9am-6pm)
- Sales call 0800 098 8340
- Live chat available 24/7 through the website
- Post – 4th Floor, 85 Uxbridge Road, Ealing, London W5 5TH
RingCentral VoIP and Phone Systems Pros/Cons
- An app-based system that works through smartphones, tablets and laptops
- Provides a wide range of system features
- Suitable for remote working
- Integrates with popular business apps
- Open platform access available through APIs
- 24/7 customer support
- Only offers cloud-based systems
- Doesn’t offer related services like the internet
- Poorly rated in a large proportion of customer reviews