KCOM is a telecommunications provider that offers a range of business services which include phone systems, internet services and cloud solutions. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
KCOM Phone Systems Reviews
Below we look at reviews for KCOM from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of KCOM’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 2.4 of 5 based on 9 reviews (business only).
KCOM Phone Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
KCOM offers phone systems that include:
- Choice of a wide variety of systems
- Hosted phone systems including PBX and SmartComms UC
- Onsite phone systems
- Flexible and customisable phone system
- Systems suitable for office staff, mobile workers and home workers
- Easy to make changes
- Call diverts, hunt groups and recorded messages
- Add and remove employees
- Route calls to mobiles
- Caller ID display
- Personalised greeting
- Call recording
- Business phone numbers
- Team collaboration including instant messaging, video conferencing and online meetings
- Choice of user licences
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check KCOM’s website for the latest information.
KCOM is a long-established telecommunication business that started as the telephone department within the Hull Municipal Corporation in 1904 and was formerly part of Hull City Council. Uniquely Hull has its own telephone system that is operated by KCOM and not part of the national system.
They are owned by Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund 6 and managed by MIRA. They provide telecommunications solutions for the domestic and business market. They offer their business services across the UK offering phone systems, connectivity, cloud solutions and collaboration tools to help improve business communications.
KCOM offer internet-based services to over 140,000 homes and businesses in Hull and East Yorkshire including Lightstream broadband. They offer large enterprises and public sector organisations with complex technology need cloud-based services, contact centre services and support services. They also offer national network services to UK-based multi-site organisations with WANs and call management services.
Switching To KCOM
If you want to join or switch to KCOM for your phone system you can call them on 0800 915 5426 or complete their online sales enquiry and one of their sales team will be in touch will you to discuss your needs.
Additional Business Services From KCOM
KCOM offers a range of business services which include:
- Connectivity including WAN, ethernet and broadband
- Cloud solutions
- Collaboration tools
- Call management
- SIP trunks
- Customer contact services
- Secure phone payments
KCOM Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the KCOM customer service team on 0345 122 4222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For complaints, you can contact them on 0345 122 4222 or email@example.com or in writing to KCOM, Melbourne House, Brandy Carr Road, Wrenthorpe, Wakefield WF2 0UG.
You can get in contact with KCOM by:
- Completing their contact form
- Call 0345 122 4222
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – Melbourne House, Brandy Carr Road, Wrenthorpe, Wakefield WF2 0UG
KCOM Phone Systems Pros/Cons
- Provides a choice of hosted and onsite phone systems
- A flexible system that accommodates mobile and home workers
- Provides a range of call features
- Offers team collaboration tools
- Choice of user licences
- No pricing information
- A low number of customer reviews with low scores