Vonage is a telecommunications provider that offers phone systems as well as communication APIs, unified communications and contact centre solutions. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
Vonage VoIP and Phone Systems Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Vonage from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Vonage’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 2.7 of 5 based on 621 reviews.
- Review Centre: 2.3 out of 5 based on 34 reviews.
- Reviews.co.uk: 4.0 out of 5 based on 1 review.
Vonage VoIP and Phone Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
- Powerful phone system
- Internet-based system
- Simple to set up and scale up
- Desktop and mobile app
- Suitable for remote workers
- Flexible features and integrations
- HD voice
- Video collaboration
- Call forwarding
- Call flip from mobile to desk or visa versa
- Mobile app to take your business phone with you
- Call routing
- Voicemail to email
- Virtual voicemail
- Call groups
- Call monitoring
- Conference bridge
- Call hold, waiting, park, queue
- Call recording
- Dynamic caller ID
- Local or geographical phone numbers
- Music on hold
- User portal
- Virtual receptionist
- Features vary depending on the plan chosen
They offer packages which are:
- Select – from £9 per month per user plus 10p per minute for UK calls.
- Professional – from £10.50 per month per user with unlimited UK landline calls and mobiles at 5p per minute. International calls are an extra £5 per month for unlimited calls.
- Ultimate – from £14.50 per month per user with unlimited UK calls.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Vonage’s website for the latest information.
Vonage is a telecommunications provider that provides advanced systems to allow you to integrate and improve communications in your business. They have offices in 13 countries around the world that serve over 100,000 businesses delivering services that managed 25 billion minutes and messages yearly.
They offer a range of technology solutions which include unified communications, communication APIs and contact centre solutions. Their unified communications include business phone systems which can combine collaboration tools to make a flexible communication solution across all channels.
Vonage’s communications APIs allow you to build omnichannel conversations that can transform your customer experience with programmable messaging, voice and video. Their contact centre solutions allow CRM integration so that all your communications from sales to servicing can be accessed by all. They also offer a range of phones and accessories.
Switching To Vonage
If you want to switch to or join Vonage phone systems you can call them on 0330 808 9348 (Monday-Friday 9am-6pm) or complete their quote request form on their website.
Additional Business Services From Vonage
Vonage offers a range of business services which include:
- Communication APIs
- Unified communications to allow collaboration
- Contact centre solutions with CRM integration
- Phone and accessories
Vonage Customer Service and Complaints
You can get in contact with Vonage by:
- Contact centre 0207 993 9000
- Sales call 0330 808 9348 (Monday-Friday 9am-6pm)
- Live chat (Monday-Saturday 6am-10pm)
- Submit a case to request assistance
Vonage VoIP and Phone Systems Pros/Cons
- Suitable for remote workers
- Provides a wide variety of system features
- Offers a choice of call plans with PAYG or inclusive calls
- Has an international call plan bolt-on
- Customer support levels and details not provided
- Mixed customer reviews with a high proportion of negative reviews