Looking for great phone headset for your office or call centre? Then compare these 11 models with reviews and prices for 2019. Plus, you can buy online.
1. Jabra Evolve 75
- Outstanding sound for calls and music - World-class speakers and HD voice for crystal-clear calls and music
- Reduce noise and interruptions - Superior ANC and integrated busy light acts as a 'do not disturb' sign to enhance productivity
- More freedom - Dual Bluetooth connectivity to two devices at the same time, for calls and music. Flexibility to move up to 30m away from your connected device
- All-day comfort -Leather - feel ear cushions and on-the-ear design for all-day use
- Works with all leading UC platforms - Certified for Skype for Business, Cisco and more
2. Mpow PC Headset
- 【Crystal Clear Chat Headset 】Built-in unidirectional microphone which can be twisted flexibly picks-up your voice loud & Clear for a clearer conversation. Great ideal for Sky PE chat, call centre, conference calls, webinar presentations and more. Note: Please point the mic to your mouth for optimum conversation effect
- 【3.5mm/USB Plug Connection 】The 3.5mm audio Cable of Mpow Computer Headset 071 can be detached from the in-line control which gives you an additional connection option for phones and tablet. Or you can use the USB plug with in-line control to work with PC
- 【Upgraded Wearing Experience 】Mpow PC headset's earmuffs are made from breathable soft protein memory foam and wrapped by Skin-friendly protein leather. The adjustable headband helps you find the comfortable fit and makes it easy to suit all head shape
- 【Accessible in-line Control & Noise Reduction Sound Card 】Features an in-line control design with mute mutton for quick control over calls. You can adjust volume level, The microphone and speaker on/Off buttons lets you mute yourself just as easily. The noise-reduction technology applied in the sound card improves voice clarity. The headset sound card can transmit clear and no delay sound
- 【Wide Compatibility 】Enjoy the convenience brought by Mpow usb headset that works with common chat applications like Skype and other operating systems such as windows, Mac OS X, tablets, iOS, and Android
3. Plantronics Audio 648
- Discreet, low profile design is perfect for video calling
- Skype Certified for a better chatting experience
- Answer and end Skype calls right from the headset (via Plantronics software)
- Digital Signal Processing provides wideband audio and achoustic echo cancellation
- Noise-cancelling microphone reduces background noise, not your voice for clearer conversations
4. Mpow 224
- 【HD Stereo Audio For Clear Conversation】Built-in unidirectional microphone picks your voice loud and clear; noise reduction sound card lower noise output from devices. Enjoy high-definition sound with HD Voice and get crystal clear, intelligible communication.
- 【Retractable & Flexible Microphone For Optimal Positioning】Mpow 224 PC headset has a rotatable mic to ensure the ideal microphone placement. You can retract the mic for better experience when you don’t need it, such as when listening to the music.
- 【Upgraded Wearing Experience & Convenient Storage】Mpow 224 USB headset adopts widened oval earpads with 3.39in (8.6cm) maximum diameter, which is bigger than Mpow 071 PC headset, giving you more comfortable experience. You can easy to store the headset with foldable headband.
- 【3.5mm/USB 2-IN-1 Detachable Plug For Maximum Flexibility】Convenient inline Volume Switch & Mic/Speaker Mute for easy access. Connects to multiple devices using USB or 3.5mm audio jack. The 3.5mm jack audio cable can be detached from the control box which gives you an additional connection option for Phones and Tablet. Or you can use the USB plug with control box to work with PC.
- 【Multi-Purpose & Broad Compatibility】Mpow 224 PC headset can be used mainly for chatting, secondarily for music, and if needed, as a backup to a priority gamer headset. Wide compatible with Windows 2000/7/8/10/XP/Vista, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Tablet PC. Perfect for Skype chat, conference calls, call center, webinar presentations, etc.
5. Plantronics Blackwire C320
- Lightweight metal headband offers durability and a customisable, comfortable fit
- Intuitive inline controls to answer/end calls, control volume and mute
- Dynamic EQ feature automatically adjusts audio for voice or multimedia use
6. Wantek Corded Telephone Headset
- See Compatible Phone List in Description. Direct connect over the head landline telephone headsets work for Some Specific Phone Models from AVAYA Aastra Allworx Adtran Alcatel Lucent AltiGen Comdial Digium Gigaset InterTel Mitel Plantronics MiVoice. ONLY BUY the item if you have one of phone models in the list.
- High Sound Quality for Clear Communication: Wideband Sound telephone headset enables natural listening experience, features Noise Canceling Microphone to reduce background noise, Acoustic Shock Protection Circuit to protect your hearing.
- Most Comfortable Headset: Super lightweight office telephone RJ headset with adjustable headband to fit all head sizes, high quality and soft leatherette ear cushion enhance all-day wearing comfort.
- Super Durable: Precision design, quality plastics, unibody headband construction, superior quality microphone makes this call center headset sturdier and more durable. Compete with Plantronics or Jabra heavy duty Headsets for Call Center, Telemarketing & Office.
- ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH SOME SPECIFIC PHONE MODELS LISTED IN DESCRIPTION. Buy the item today if you have one of phone models in list. For other phones, pls contact us for Compatibility Guide or Advice.
7. Sennheiser PC 8
- Noise cancelling clarity, due to a noise cancelling microphone, your voice is easily understood without you having to shout
- USB plug and play, simply plug into your PC or Mac USB port and start phoning over the net
- Stereo sound, Sennheiser quality that is ideal for a range of applications such as music and gaming
- Light and comfortable with the lightweight headband, it’s easy to forget you are even wearing a headset
- Easy volume control, the in-line volume/mute control lets you make quick adjustments without fiddling with your computer settings
8. Sennheiser PC 3
- Value for money - excellent sound clarity and durability at an affordable price
- Noise canceling clarity – thanks to the noise canceling microphone, your voice is easily understood without you having to shout
- Stereo sound – perfect for a range of applications such as music and gaming, too
- Light and comfortable – with the lightweight headband, it’s easy to forget you are even wearing a headset. Cable length 2 meters
- Easy to use – plug-and-play simplicity means it is easy to connect to your computer
- This headset is compatible with any PC – whether a laptop or desktop – that has two 3.5 mm jacks
9. Logitech H390
- Optimum Comfort : PC headphones with plush, padded headband and ear cups
- Enhanced Audio : Experience premium sound quality; system requirements: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later, Chrome OS USB port, MAC OS X (10.2.8 or later) USB port
- Noise-Cancelling Qualities : A rotating microphone that minimizes background noise for clear calls
- In-Line Controls : Adjust the volume and mute your mic via the headset cable
- USB Connectivity : Plug-and-play when you are ready with a simple USB connection
- Upgrade to Logitech H540 headset for high-definition sound and on-ear controls
10. Binaural Crystal
- Comfortable wear, compact appearance, human engineering design, Can be uninterruptible using. The headset clip can be stretched freely and comfortable wear.
- Keep Your Hands Off Your Phone while using this Headset, You can increase Productivity by Working on Your Telephones, Taking Notes, or Handling other Tasks. A Real Experience of Hands-free while talking to your Friends, Families, Colleagues or custom
- This headset is Compatible with Most Regular Telephones, but it will be not compatible with some telephones not known by us. If it do not work with your telephone, please email us for further help by telling us your phone brand and model number.
- Bendable mic arm 330 degrees rotatable to be positioned for optimal comfort and voice transmission.
- Plug directly into your headset-ready telephone! You just simply plug this modular plug into the headset jack on your phone and it's ready to be used.
11. Jabra Evolve 65
- Multi-task in the office with a hands-free, wireless range of 100 ft/30 m from your connected device
- Stay focused and avoid interruptions with an integrated busylight that lets colleagues know you’re not to be disturbed
- Dual Bluetooth connectivity allows you to use two devices at the same time for calls and music
- Works with all leading Unified Communication platforms, and is optimized for Microsoft Lync
How Much do phone headsets cost?
Prices for phone headsets range from £20 to over £200. However, most models featured above cost well under £50. Models above that price point are generally high-end and come with premium noise cancelling functionality.
What is the best phone headset?
There is no best phone headset, with all the models listed above having at least a 4-star rating. The bets option for you will depend on your budget. If you’re budget conscious you can find many headsets around £20. However, if you need premium noise cancelling you’re more likely looking to spend £100+.
Financial Disclosure: We may be paid a fee if you get a quote via the form at the top of this page.
Last update on 2020-02-22 / Please note we are an Amazon affiliate. This means we earn a commission if you choose to buy via our links. However, this comes at no cost to you.