Telappliant is a telecommunications provider that offers a range of services which includes phone systems, business internet, cloud services and IT services. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
Telappliant VoIP and Phone Systems Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Telappliant from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Telappliant’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.8 of 5 based on 147 reviews.
Telappliant VoIP and Phone Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
- Fully cloud enabled
- Suitable for small office to large scale business
- Voicemail to email
- Advanced call routing
- Virtual receptionist
- Music on hold
- Inclusive minutes
- Audio conferencing
- Call queuing
- Ring groups
- Unified communications
- Call recording
- Single user call monitoring
- CRM integration
- Advanced statistics
- Suitable for remote workers
- Scalable system
- Technical support either weekdays 9am-6pm or 24/7 depending on the plan
They offer a choice of plans which include:
- Starter – from £4.99 per user per month
- Plus – from £11.99 per user per month
- Premium – from £17.99 per user per month
- Enterprise – price available on request
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Telappliant’s website for the latest information.
Telappliant has been delivering telecommunication services to businesses since 2003 and they operate in 170 countries across the world. They cater for small to medium-sized enterprises with a range of products that include telephony, business internet, IT services, cybersecurity and cloud infrastructure.
They provide a managed service that can provide all the features customers need to help them work as effectively and efficiently as possible. They continue to innovate and add products to their range to enhance the customer experience.
Telappliant offers a range of feature-rich and cost-effective phone systems as well as high-speed internet connections, a range of IT and cybersecurity solutions. They offer fully cloud-enabled phone systems that are scalable and can unify communications and are suitable for remote workers. They offer tiered plans that provide a range of features that increase with the plan cost and can include conferencing, call recording, advanced statistics, inclusive minutes and CRM integration.
Switching To Telappliant
If you want to switch to or join Telappliant phone systems then you can buy your selected plan online or you can request a quote. Alternatively, you can call their sales team on 0345 557 6100. They also offer a free trial so you can see whether you like their system first.
Additional Business Services From Telappliant
Telappliant offers a range of business services which include:
- IT services
- Business internet
- Cloud services
Telappliant Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Telappliant customer service team on 0345 004 4040.
You can get in contact with Telappliant by:
- Completing their contact form
- Sales call 0345 557 6100
- Enquiries and support call 0345 004 4040
- Live chat
- Post – 3 Harbour Exchange Square, London E14 9GE
Telappliant VoIP and Phone Systems Pros/Cons
- Suitable for businesses of all sizes and scalable
- Provides a wide range of system and call features
- Suitable for home and remote workers
- 24/7 technical support option available
- Positively rated in a reasonable amount of customer reviews
- Only offers VoIP systems