TalkTalk is a telecommunications provider that offers a range of business services which includes phone systems, calls and lines, broadband and networking. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
TalkTalk Phone Systems Reviews
Below we look at reviews for TalkTalk from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of TalkTalk’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.4 of 5 based on 5,826 reviews (business only).
- Reviews.co.uk: 1.16 out of 5 based on 19 reviews (business only).
TalkTalk Phone Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
TalkTalk offers phone systems that include:
- Choice of on-premise and hosted cloud options
- Low-cost calls
- Around the clock UK based support
- Suitable for workers in multiple locations including home and mobile workers
- Designed for small fledgling to larger established businesses
Hosted cloud package:
- Remote-work ready
- Collaborative tools
- Call features – call queuing, voicemail to email, call transfer, call recording, multiple concurrent calls and auto attendant
- Choice of state of the art handsets
- Easy management and reporting
- Plans include a choice of inclusive minutes
- For businesses with 5 to 100s of users, single or multiple sites
- Plug and play technology
- Flexible system
- Integrates with business applications
- Can extend to employee’s home
- Conferencing facilities
- Call management and call routing
- Voicemail to email alerts
- Set up groups
- Schedule messages
- Prioritise VIP callers
- Phone twinning with up to nine other devices
- Works with your existing infrastructure
- Collection and reporting of statistical system information
- Offers a choice of Mitel phone handsets
They offer a choice of packages across their hosted cloud and on-premise systems. However, there is only pricing information available for hosted cloud packages which are:
- Basic – £8 per user per month includes 200 minutes per month per user
- Enhanced – £11 per user per month includes 1,000 minutes per month per user
- Unlimited – £12 per user per month includes unlimited minutes per month per user
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check TalkTalk’s website for the latest information.
TalkTalk was founded in 1995 as Opal Telecoms, a telephony reseller to business customers. In 2002 they were purchased by the Carphone Warehouse and TalkTalk was launched in 2003 when they opened up to the domestic market. In 2006 they expanded its product range to broadband. In 2010 TalkTalk was independently listed on the London Stock Exchange. In 2012 they launched TalkTalk TV and in 2014 start rolling out the fibre network. In 2021 they delisted and became a private company to accelerate its fibre rollout.
TalkTalk Business claims to be one of the fastest growing B2B telecoms providers offering business-grade products including internet access, data, voice and mobile. They have over 180,000 business and public sector customers across the UK.
TalkTalk supports the telecommunication needs of national retailers to sole traders with future-proofed and scalable technology. They offer a choice of hosted cloud and on-premise phone systems and a range of Mitel phones.
Switching To TalkTalk
If you want to join TalkTalk for their phone systems you can complete their online enquiry form or call 03301 739 112.
Additional Business Services From TalkTalk
TalkTalk offers a range of business services which include:
- SIP trunking
- Inbound solutions
- Calls and lines
TalkTalk Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the TalkTalk customer service team on 0800 083 3003 (Mon-Sun 8am-8pm) for small businesses or large businesses call 0800 298 2883 (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm).
For complaints, you can call 0161 222 2142 (9am-5.30pm) or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can get in contact with TalkTalk by:
- Sales call 0800 231 5951
- Customer service for small businesses call 0800 083 3003 (Mon-Sun 8am-8pm)
- Customer service for large businesses call 0800 298 2883 (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm)
- Billing call 0800 083 2545 8am-8pm
- Live chat
- Post – The Soapworks, Ordsall Lane, Salford Quays, Manchester M5 3TT
TalkTalk Phone Systems Pros/Cons
- Offers hosted cloud and on-premise phone systems
- Both systems allow homeworking
- Provides a range of call features
- Support for small businesses on evenings and weekends
- Positively rated in a large number of customer reviews
- No price information for on-premise systems`
- Less support for larger businesses out of hours