CircleLoop is a telecommunications provider that offers business VoIP phone systems and hardware. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
CircleLoop VoIP and Phone Systems Reviews
Below we look at reviews for CircleLoop from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of CircleLoop’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.2 of 5 based on 62 reviews.
CircleLoop VoIP and Phone Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
- Powerful desktop application to make and receive calls
- Enterprise collaboration
- Call recording
- Voicemail transcription
- Team and menu structures
- Sync contacts
- Voicemail to text or email
- Dynamic caller ID
- Team ringing
- Call routing
- Forward, redirect and transfer calls
- Out of hours routing and snoozing calls
- Conference calling
- Click to call
- User management and admin functionality
- Call analytics
- Integrate with other tools such as Hubspot, Office 365, Zapier, Zoho and Pipedrive
- Offers a seven day free trial
They offer a range of plans which includes:
- Unlimited plan – £15 per month per user includes one UK number and unlimited calls, 3p per minute international calls and 4p per text message.
- Pay As You Go plan – £5 per month per user includes one UK number, UK and international numbers from 3p per minute and 4p per text message.
- International numbers from £5 per month
- Additional UK numbers from £2 per month per user
- VIP numbers from £3 per month per user
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check CircleLoop’s website for the latest information.
CircleLoop was founded in the UK in 2016 as a cloud-based phone system that is simple and easy to use. They design and build their technology in-house and have no reliance on third-party platforms which means they can create systems that cater better for their customers.
They have built powerful and flexible business phone systems that run on cloud-based apps that are simple to set up and manage. They currently serve over 2,000 business customers with their VoIP phone systems.
CircleLoop offers a simple choice of plans that are either a plan that includes unlimited UK calls or pay as you go plan. Both plans include a free UK phone number and a range of phone features which includes call recording, voicemail to text or email, call management and handling, dynamic caller ID, conference calling, team ringing, user management and call analytics.
Switching To CircleLoop
If you want to switch to or join CircleLoop, you can arrange a demo or callback through their scheduling page or you can call them on 0333 050 6070 to discuss your needs.
Additional Business Services From CircleLoop
CircleLoop offers a range of business services which include:
- Virtual numbers
- Cloud call recording
- Conference calling
CircleLoop Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the CircleLoop customer service team on 0333 050 6070.
You can get in contact with CircleLoop by:
- Completing their contact form
- Call 0333 050 6070
- Post – The Old Milk Depot, Bacup Road, Rossendale BB4 7LG
CircleLoop VoIP and Phone Systems Pros/Cons
- Provides unlimited calls and pay as you go plans
- Offers a variety of call system features
- Integrates with a variety of business tools and applications
- Offers a free seven day trial
- Positively rated in the small number of customer reviews
- Only offers VoIP phone systems
- Doesn’t offer other related products such as the internet
- No information about their customer support