Pipedrive is a CRM platform developer that was founded in 2010 and was designed by salespeople for salespeople. They created CRM software around activity-based selling focused on scheduling, completing and tracking activities. They have 10 offices in 8 countries, including London and Dublin, that serve 100,000 companies in 175 countries.
Pipedrive CRM Software Options
Pipedrive offers a single sales-based CRM solution that includes:
- Data presented in an easy and readable format
- Enables collaboration
- Optimise sales processes
- Allows you to forecast sales cycles
- Organise and track your pipeline
- Customise your sales cycle and pipeline stages
- Intuitive design
- Customisable fields and drag and drop interface
- Mobile app to access sales data on the move
- Keep track of subscriptions and repeat customers
- Lead generation chatbot
- Contact management and valuable customer insight
- Automation of processes
- Custom dashboards
- Pipeline metrics
- Visual reports
- Email and communication tracking
- Live notifications
- Integrate with over 300 business applications
Pipedrive CRM Software Card Rates
Pipeline offers a choice of CRM plans:
- Essential – £12.50 per user per month
- Advanced – £24.90 per user per month
- Professional – £49.90 per user per month
- Enterprise – £99.00 per user per month
- LeadBooster add-on – £32.20 per company per month
- Web Vistors add-on – from £41
- Smart Docs add-on – from £32.50
Pipedrive CRM Software Reviews
There are only customer reviews available for Pipedrive on two of the leading customer review sites and Reviews.co.uk only has three reviews on it which are all positive. Trustpilot has a substantial number of reviews and is overall rated as great with 79% of reviewers rating them as excellent and 15% as great, although recent reviews have been negative.
Recent negative comments include problems with bugs, poor customer service, billing issues, overly complicated, lacking some useful functionality and can only chat with a person not talk.
Positive comments include good customer support, a great tool for organising sales, easy to use, great integrations and add-ons.
How To Purchase For A Pipedrive CRM Software?
You can try Pipedrive’s CRM software for free on a 14-day trial by signing up on their website and no credit details are required. After the trial, you can choose whether to sign up for one of their plans.
- Offers a choice of plans to suit different needs
- Provides a range of add-ons to enhance the software
- Recent reviews are negative although the overall score is positive
- Reviews raise doubts about functionality and customer support
Website: Pipedrive CRM Software