BT is a leading telecommunication provider in the UK who offers a range of business services which includes phones, mobiles, broadband, cloud and networking services. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
BT VoIP and Phone Systems Reviews
Below we look at reviews for BT from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of BT’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 1.3 of 5 based on 221 reviews (business only).
- Reviews.co.uk: 1.49 out of 5 based on 442 reviews.
BT VoIP and Phone Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
- Plug and play VoIP handsets and larger cloud-based VoIP
- On-premise systems
- Caters for single users to thousands
- Suitable for office, mobile and home workers
- Offers a choice of call packages
- Mobile device integration
- Call management features
- Audio conferencing
- Video conferencing
- Call monitoring and recording
- Virtual geographical numbers
- CRM integration
- Online management portal
- Maintenance options
- 24/7 fault reporting and helpdesk depending on your plan
- Local business experts
Not all prices are detailed on their website and you may need to get a quote for them. Below are some of the prices available:
- Avaya IP Office on-premise system from £1,400
- MiVoice Business on-premise system from £3,150
- BT Cloud Phone Basic 24 or 36 months from £13 per month
- BT Cloud Phone Connect 24 or 36 months from £18 per month
- BT Cloud Phone Collaborate 24 or 36 months from £23 per month
- BT Cloud Phone Basic 12 months from £15 per month
- BT Cloud Phone Connect 12 months from £20 per month
- BT Cloud Phone Collaborate 12 months from £25 per month
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check BT’s website for the latest information.
BT is the largest provider of fixed lines in the UK for consumers for voice and broadband and was founded in 1980. They are part of the BT Group which is made up of BT and EE which is the UK’s largest mobile network operator. They operate Britain’s digital network business, Openreach delivering phone and internet infrastructure.
They provide a wide variety of services to the domestic and commercial markets in the UK including phones, mobiles, broadband and TV. In addition, they provide businesses with security, cloud and networking services. They operate across the globe in around 180 countries selling wholesale products and services to communications providers.
BT delivers communications and IT services to around 1.2 million businesses and public sector organisations in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. They also provide products to over 1,400 communication providers in Great Britain.
Switching To BT
If you want to switch to or join BT for their phone systems you can call them on 0800 707 6320 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm), live chat on their website or arrange a callback.
Additional Business Services From BT
BT offers a range of business services which include:
- Leased lines
- Phone lines
- Business numbers
- Payphone services
- Call diversion
- Cloud and data centre solutions
- Domain registration
- Business apps
- Secure business backup
BT Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the BT customer service team on 0845 600 6156 on Monday-Sunday 8am-8pm or you can live chat through the website.
If you want to make a complaint to BT you can do this through their website complaint page.
You can get in contact with BT by:
- Sales call 0800 707 6320 (Monday-Sunday 9am-5pm)
- Billing support 0845 600 6165 (Monday-Sunday 8am-8pm)
- Technical support call 0800 800 154 (available 24/7)
- Live chat through the contact us page
- Post – Providence Row, Durham DH98 1BT
BT VoIP and Phone Systems Pros/Cons
- Offers a broad choice of phone systems
- Has a lot of phone system experience
- Suitable for mobile and home workers
- Provides 24/7 technical support
- Includes a lot of system features
- Prices are not available for all packages
- Poor rated on customer review sites