Capsule is a software developer based in Manchester that was founded in 2009 to create a CRM that plugged a gap in the market. Their CRM software has been designed to allow businesses to get to know their customers better, build stronger relationships with them and maximise sales opportunities. They now support over 10,000 customers using their CRM software.
Capsule CRM Software Options
Capsule offers a range of plans that are tiered with features that build with the plans.
- Free plan
- Basic features
- Up to two users
- Maximum 250 contacts
- Designed for small teams
- 50,000 contacts
- 10GB storage per user
- Activity reporting
- Key integrations such as Microsoft 365, Google, Zapier, MailChimp and Xero
- Designed for growing businesses
- Manage access, segment data and track team performance
- 100,000 contacts
- 20GB storage per user
- Multiple sales pipelines
- Advanced sales reporting
- Team or individual record assignment
- Custom activity types
- Premium onboarding, dedicated account management and priority support
- In addition to the above plan features
- 200,000 contacts
- 40GB storage per user
- Custom training
Capsule CRM Software Card Rates
Capsule offers a range of CRM plans:
- Starter – Free for up to two users and 250 contacts
- Professional – £12 per user per month
- Teams – £24 per user per month
- Enterprise – £36 per user per month
Capsule CRM Software Reviews
There are only a small amount of reviews available for Capsule which are on Trustpilot. The reviews on Trustpilot are overall positive with a rating of excellent with 95% of reviewers scoring them as excellent and 5% as great.
Comments from reviewers include user-friendly and intuitive software, includes all necessary features although basic, easy integration, and good support.
Trustpilot – 4.6/5 (based on 22 reviews)
Reviews.co.uk – no reviews
Review Centre – no reviews
Smart Money People – no reviews
How To Purchase For A Capsule CRM Software?
You can try Capsule’s CRM software for free for 30-days by signing up for the trial on their website and no card details are required. At the end of the trial, you can select the plan you want and move on to the paid plan or utilise their free plan if you have two or fewer users and under 250 contacts.
- Offers tiered plans that cater for different needs and budgets
- Provides a free plan for smaller users
- Offers a free trial for 30-days which is longer than most providers
- UK based software provider
- Reviewers rated them highly
- A low number of reviews
Website: Capsule CRM Software