Microsoft 365 packages include Microsoft Teams which provides chat, call and video functionality for businesses as well as collaboration tools. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
Microsoft 365 VoIP Systems Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Microsoft 365 from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Microsoft 365’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 2.6 of 5 based on 5 reviews.
Microsoft 365 VoIP Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
Microsoft 365 offers VoIP systems that include:
- Unifies communications
- Store documents, photos, videos, chat history and meetings in one place
- Team chat and one-to-one messaging
- Meet for video conferencing
- Make and receive calls
- Group calling
- Cloud voicemail
- Call transfers
- Share and edit files in real-time using Microsoft apps
They offer a choice of plans which are:
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic – £3.80 per user per month
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard – £9.40 per user per month
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic – £15.10 per user per month
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Microsoft 365’s website for the latest information.
Microsoft 365 Background
Microsoft is a global technology company that was first founded in 1975 as a computer software programming business. From these roots in the 1970s, Microsoft has grown into one of the largest technology business in the world and they help organisations to use technology to transform how they work, live and play.
They offer a range of operating systems, software and gaming products for the commercial and domestic markets. They have developed Window operating that can work on desktops, laptops, tablets and phones. They have created a range of software and apps that work across all devices which include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Outlook, OneDrive, Exchange and Teams.
Microsoft Teams is a powerful tool that has been designed to enable people to collaborate through voice, chat, video, conferencing, messaging, document sharing and meetings. Microsoft Teams is available in most Microsoft 365 business packages which are licensed per user and include most of their software apps listed above.
Switching To Microsoft 365
If you want to switch to Microsoft Teams you may want to first check whether you have an existing Microsoft 365 package that includes Microsoft Teams as most business packages do include it. If you don’t have a Microsoft 365 package you can buy it online on their website or you can call 0800 028 3409. They also offer a one-month free trial.
Additional Business Services From Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 offers a range of business services which include:
- Azure Information protection
- Conditional Access
- Windows Virtual Desktop
Microsoft 365 Customer Service and Complaints
If you need help from Microsoft 365, your admins can contact the support team through the support page and open a service request. You can also select contact me through the support page to receive a callback.
Microsoft 365 Contact
You can get in contact with Microsoft 365 by:
- Completing their contact form
- Sales call 0800 028 3409 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Billing support call 0800 032 6417 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Live chat on their website
- Post – Thames Vally Park, Reading RG6 1WG
Website: Microsoft 365 website
Microsoft 365 VoIP Systems Pros/Cons
- Many businesses already have Microsoft Teams as part of their Microsoft 365 package
- Is an app that some employees may already be familiar with
- Unifies communications across all channels in one place
- Allows group sharing and editing of documents in real-time
- Doesn’t offer all the wider functions of a phone system
- Doesn’t offer complementary services like internet
- Poorly rated in a low number of customer reviews