Planning and running events can be complex, especially tracking and monitoring bookings and attendees along with their requirements and sending them communications. With CRM software you can record all your bookings and attendees along with all the data you need, produce reports and send personalised communications to promote the event or other events. A generic CRM may not have all the functionality you may like so specialist event management CRM software may be more suitable.
If you are investigating CRM software for event management then you may want to look for the following attributes in the software to ensure you get the most out of it:
- Does it incorporate event planning as well as managing attendees and bookings?
- Can it integrate with your website and web forms from other sources?
- Does it allow you to send communications by email and SMS?
- Can it automate some of the processes such as booking confirmations and tickets?
- Can it accept payments for tickets?
- Does it include entry management or attendance management on the day of the event?
- Can it help you to manage your suppliers and venues?
- Does it help you manage, allocate and monitor tasks?
- Does it include a mobile app?
- What reporting functionality does it provide?
- Does it allow you to monitor the event’s income and costs?
- Do they offer a free trial or a free plan so you can sample the software before you buy it?
Companies are ranked in no particular order.
- Offers a cloud CRM for event planning and management
- Provides a free plan and an unlimited plan
- Store unlimited records
- Suitable for prospecting and gathering leads
- Access multiple shared calendars
- Venue and vendor management
- Marketing tools to encourage attendance including sending emails
- Sales automation tools including workflows, sales funnel, tasks and documents
- Provides quoting and invoicing tools
- Mobile app available on iOS and Android
Website Bitrix24 CRM software
2. Web Alliance
- Offers dedicated events management CRM software
- Provides a client portal
- Manages a database system
- Workflow management
- Provides job management
- Generate documentation
- Manage appointments and reminders
- Integrates with Outlook and sends mass emails
- Integrates with software and apps
- Contact them for more information
Website Web Alliance CRM software
3. Gold Vision
- Offers streamlined events software
- Events bookings and intelligent workflow management
- Provides real-time booking and payment management
- Follow-up on bookings
- Integrated billing and automated invoicing
- Website integration
- Manage event awareness, invitations and follow up communications
- Monitor engagement with communications
- Integrates with essential tools
- Offers a demo of their software
Website Gold Vision CRM software
- Offers a CRM that includes event management tools
- Manage meetings and events that you are hosting or attending
- Link contact and companies to manage attendees and sponsors
- Record attendance, fee payment and manage multiple sessions
- Email marketing tools
- Custom email templates
- Gather marketing statistics
- Build lists automatically
- Automate campaigns
- Offers a free trial of their software
Website OpenCRM software
5. Advoco Solutions
- Offers CRM event manager software
- Suitable for hosting events, conferences and seminars
- Manage delegate registration
- Assists with resource management and scheduling
- View attendance history
- Streamline administrative processes
- Bulk invites and communications
- Build lists in the address book
- Create reports and stats
- Contact them to find out more
Website Advoco Solutions CRM software
6. Student CRM
- Offers a CRM system designed to manage students only
- Contains an event manager app
- Can be used to manage campus tours, group visits and online events
- Streamlines bookings
- Promote events using unique URLs and select from options
- Manage group bookings
- Monitor bookings
- Record attendees using Mobile Entry Pass barcodes
- Send automated email and SMS communications
- Offers a demo of their software
Website Student CRM software
- Offers event management and ticketing software
- Specialises in software for charity events and visitor attractions
- Supports events of varying sizes
- Helps simplify event planning that tracks every stage
- Personalise booking confirmations and event communications
- Record all costs and payments
- Track resource usage and projected income
- Real-time reporting
- Live dashboards
- Send an enquiry or call them to find out more
Website Access CRM software