Countries across Europe operate in many different ways. Many nations have built exemplary models of education, business and employment which put them ahead of the pack and give them a strong economy. We’ve researched the nations which have the most potential across a number of metrics.
Education In European Countries
How a country educates it’s people is the cornerstone of their future society. We’ve taken a look at the top European nations for amount of time in education, the number of individuals in secondary education and the diversity of University graduates.
|Countries||Mean years of education (years)||Secondary Education Enrolment||Skill Diversity of Graduates|
Employment In European Countries
A happy workforce is a productive one. These are the top nations for employment based on the amount of people working, their earnings and their happiness.
|Countries||Happiness Index||Labour force participation rate (%)||Mean monthly earnings ($)|
Business In European Countries
If you’re looking for a country to run a business in, rather than just working within one, then these 10 nations may be worth exploring. We’ve studied how easy it is to set up shop, the GDP growth and business density across key nations to show Europe’s business leaders.
|Countries||Starting a Business Rank||Ease of Getting Credit Rank||Ease of Paying Taxes Rank||Ease of Trading Across Borders Rank||Annual GDP Growth||New Business Density|
Other popular small business topics:
- Top 22 UK Business Bank Accounts: 2019 Online Price Comparison
- 6 Cheap Mobile Credit Card Payment Machines For UK Small Businesses
- Top 28 Business Loans: Compare Lenders From £1,000 to £10 Million+
- Top 34 Business Insurance Providers: 2019 Price & Quote Comparison
- Top 20 Public Liability Insurance Providers: Compare Costs & Quotes
- Top 17 UK Commercial Mortgage Providers: Compare 2019 Rates
- Top 24 Phone Systems For UK Small Business: 2019 Price Comparison
- Top 26 Point of Sale & EPOS System Providers: 2019 Price Comparison
- Invoice Factoring Cost Comparison: Top 23 Companies In The UK
- 2019 Small Business Electricity Prices: Compare Top Suppliers & Rates