Pay As You Track is a fleet services provider that offers vehicle tracking solutions, cameras and assistance in meeting compliance. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which vehicle and fleet services provider is right for your business.
Pay As You Track Vehicle and Fleet Service Reviews
There are currently no reviews available for Pay As You Track.
Pay As You Track Vehicle and Fleet Services Plans, Packages & Prices
Pay As You Track offers a vehicle tracking service that includes:
- Only pay for the features that you need
- Prices start at 30p per day
- Offers three levels of plans – Bronze, Silver and Gold
- Access historic data from six to 24 months
- Turn by turn tracking
- Unlimited vehicles or assets
- Live tracking
- Remote download of video footage
- Send my Track
- Integration of customer maps
- Historical maps
- Provides a range of alerts
- Offers a broad range of reports
- Personalised dashboard
- Monitor driver behaviour
- Vehicle diagnostics
- Driver ID
- Temperature monitoring
- API access
They offer an online quote calculator which is based on the type and number of vehicles you have and the level of use. Indicative price suggests:
- Bronze plan – starts at 35p per day
- Silver – starts at 40p per day
- Gold starts at 45p per day
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Pay As You Track’s website for the latest information.
Pay As You Track Background
Pay As You Track is a fleet services provider that claims to be the only no-contract provider offering pay as you go vehicle tracking systems. They only charge customers for the number of days that the tracker is being used.
They have designed their vehicle tracking system to be affordable, flexible and easily accessible. Their vehicle tracking system is cloud-hosted and can be accessed through most web browsers so that you can track your vehicles and their historical vehicle journeys from anywhere. Their software is designed to be intuitive to use with a simple interface.
Pay As You Track has made their software flexible as it can be integrated with other systems through their free to use open API. Their development team can work with your business to adapt the software to meet your needs and they also offer a Partner Program for those who want to develop their own tracking brand or integrate the tracking platform into their company as a white-label service.
Switching To Pay As You Track
If you want to join Pay As You Track you can calculate the cost of their service on their online tracking cost calculator or you can call them on 0161 914 5500.
Additional Business Services From Pay As You Track
Pay As You Track offers a range of services which include:
- Vehicle cameras
- DVS, FORS and CLOCS compliance assistance
Pay As You Track Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Pay As You Track customer service team on 0161 914 5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay As You Track Contact
You can get in contact with Pay As You Track by:
- Completing their contact form
- Call 0161 914 5500
- Email email@example.com
- Live chat on their website
- Post – Biddulph common Road, Stoke-on-Trent ST8 7SR
Pay As You Track Vehicle and Fleet Services Pros/Cons
- Choice of tailored price plans
- Provides personalised dashboard
- Allows you to monitor driver behaviour
- Offers a range of system features
- Includes video footage that can be remotely downloaded
- Doesn’t offer further fleet management software such as document management, maintenance and vehicle management
- No customer reviews