Tracker offers vehicle and asset tracking solutions for businesses and individuals to help monitor fleets, recover stolen vehicles and for insurance purposes. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which vehicle and fleet services provider is right for your business.
Tracker Vehicle and Fleet Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Tracker from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Tracker’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
Tracker Vehicle and Fleet Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Improve operational efficiency
- Minimise fuel costs
- Improve vehicle utilisation
- Improve driver and employee safety
- Improve compliance
- Real-time fleet tracking information
- Identify and manage poor driver behaviour
- Reduce vehicle wear and tear and vehicle downtime
- Configurable dashboards
- Manage vehicle maintenance and downtime
- Set geofence alerts
- Comprehensive reporting including journey reports, vehicle utilisation, driving styles and fuel analytics
- Add stolen vehicle recovery
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Tracker’s website for the latest information.
Tracker was founded in 1993 and has been creating vehicle tracking and telematics for businesses and individuals. They have fitted over a million security systems to cars, motorcycles, HGVs, LCVs, plant and construction equipment. They offer connected solutions for fleets and assets, stolen vehicle recovery solutions, tracker solutions for dealers and resellers, and insurance telematics and theft management solutions.
They claim to have unique technology that allows them to locate stolen vehicles even if they are hidden underground or in a shipping container as they combine GSM, VHF and GPS technology.
Tracker offers fleet management solutions that can help businesses of all sizes to improve their operational efficiency and vehicle utilisation and minimise fuel costs whilst improving driver and employee safety and improving compliance. Data collected helps businesses to identify and manage poor driver behaviour and reduce the wear and tear on vehicles. It also allows you to manage vehicle maintenance and reduce vehicle downtime and produce comprehensive reports.
Switching To Tracker
If you want to purchase a Tracker product you can enquire on their website or call their sales team on 0333 207 4121.
Additional Business Services From Tracker
Tracker offers a range of services which include:
- Stolen vehicle recovery
- Insurance telematics
- Dealer partner solutions
Tracker Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Tracker customer service team on 0345 604 6004 on Monday-Thursday 9am-7pm and Friday 9am-5.30pm.
You can get in contact with Tracker by:
- Completing their contact form
- Sales and general enquiries call 0333 207 4121
- Customer support call 0345 604 6004 on Monday-Thursday 9am-7pm and Friday 9am-5.30pm
- Post – 6-9 The Square, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB11 1FW
Tracker Vehicle and Fleet Services Pros/Cons
- Comprehensive reports to assist with maximising efficiency and vehicle utilisation
- Improve driver behaviour
- Manage vehicle maintenance
- Offers stolen vehicle recovery service
- Positively rated in customer reviews
- No pricing information
- Doesn’t offer dashcams or fleet management software to store documentation