Nimble is a social sales and marketing CRM provider that is based in Santa Monica, California. They aim to make customer-facing team members’ roles easier and more effective through their software connecting them to their customers from anywhere. Nimble CRM builds its data from your business using your Google or Office 365 Contacts, calendar activities, social and email conversations automatically to enhance your customer knowledge and tracking. Nimble is used by 140,000 professionals to close over 10 million deals.
Nimble CRM Software Options
Nimble offers a single CRM solution that brings together team relationship management, outreach and marketing, deals and pipelines. The software solution includes:
- Easy to use software
- Software that builds itself for you
- Works in your Outlook or Gmail inbox, social and web
- Organise contacts
- Build relationships and find opportunities
- Access your CRM from anywhere using the web browser app and Outlook
- Automatically combine your contacts, social media connections, inboxes and calendar appointments
- Easily locate contacts and interaction history
- Segment contacts
- Send group and personalised emails with tracking, analytics and reporting
- Pipe management and automation
- Manage team activities
- Unify team calendars
Nimble CRM Software Card Rates
Nimble offers a single price plan called Nimble Business which is $19 per user per month.
Nimble CRM Software Reviews
There is only one review available for Nimble on the leading customer review sites and this is on Trustpilot. The reviewer scores Nimble as excellent but as it’s the only review so it isn’t a representative sample.
Trustpilot – 3.7/5 (based on 1 review)
Reviews.co.uk – no reviews
Review Centre – no reviews
Smart Money People – no reviews
How To Purchase For A Nimble CRM Software?
You can try Nimble’s CRM software for free for 14-days for up to five users with no credit card required and you can sign up for this on their website. At the end of the free trial you can set up a monthly or annual subscription for the number of users you need and a discount of up to 25% is available for those taking annual plans.
- A single comprehensive CRM solution
- Offers generous discounts on annual plans
- Provides a free trial
- Only offers a single price plan
- Lack of customer reviews
Website: Nimble CRM Software