Fleetsmart is a fleet management provider that offers solutions that include fleet and asset tracking that can help maximise vehicle utilisation and productivity as well as reduce fuel usage. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which vehicle and fleet services provider is right for your business.
Fleetsmart Vehicle and Fleet Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Fleetsmart from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Fleetsmart’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.9 of 5 based on 172 reviews.
Fleetsmart Vehicle and Fleet Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Offers bespoke integration and tailored requirements
- Powerful add-ons
- Live update vehicle tracking
- Google Premium mapping and routing
- Maximise vehicle utilisation and productivity
- Reduce fuel usage
- Business reporting suite
- Email alert suite
- Journey replay to assess driver performance, efficiency, routes, stops, speeding and other data
- Geo-fence alerts
- Email and SMS notifications for alerts and reports
- Unlimited users
- iPhone and Android mobile apps
- Driver behaviour suite (professional plan only)
- Optional extras including vehicle dash cameras, road speed data/alerting, vehicle immobilisation via an app, European tracking
- Choice of contract length
- Choice of self-fit and free installation plans
- Free trial available on Easy Fit plan
- In-house UK based customer service team
They offer a choice of plans which include:
- Easy Fit – from £5 per vehicle per month which is a self-fit device.
- Professional – from £8 per vehicle per month which includes free nationwide installation.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Fleetsmart’s website for the latest information.
Fleetsmart has been delivering fleet and asset monitoring solutions across the UK for the last 20 years. They are a small team with teams of subcontractors who install their products throughout the UK. They offer a flexible solution to fleets of all sizes and shapes.
They have designed their fleet and asset monitoring solutions to help businesses and organisations to reduce fuel costs, improve customer service and boost their productivity. They offer trackers that are suitable for cars, vans, heavy machinery and more.
Fleetsmart’s fleet and asset monitoring provides live update vehicle tracking and uses Google Premium mapping and routing. They offer a range of tools including a business reporting suite, email and SMS notifications for alerts and reporting, geo-fences and driver behaviour suite (as part of the Professional plan only). You can also access journey replay which allows you to review driver performance, efficiency, routes, stops, speeding and other data.
Switching To Fleetsmart
If you want to join Fleetsmart you can call their sales team on 01942 932442, you can purchase your chosen plan on their website or you can book a demo to see what the software is like.
Additional Business Services From Fleetsmart
Fleetsmart doesn’t currently offer any other services to businesses.
Fleetsmart Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Fleetsmart customer service team on 01942 356333 on Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
You can get in contact with Fleetsmart by:
- Sales call 01942 932442 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Customer support and service call 01942 356333 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Engineers and device commissioning call 01942 356695 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Live chat on their website
- Post – 3 Beecham Court, Wigan WN3 6PR
Fleetsmart Vehicle and Fleet Services Pros/Cons
- Offers tailored solutions and bespoke integrations
- Free set up with a choice of self-install or engineer install
- Offers a free trial
- Provides a range of useful add-ons
- A large number of highly-rated customer reviews
- Doesn’t offer other fleet products such as vehicle data management and data storage