Asset Monitoring Solutions offers fleet management services which include vehicle tracking, vehicle safety, vehicle cameras, FORS and CLOCS compliance. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which vehicle and fleet services provider is right for your business.
Asset Monitoring Solutions Vehicle and Fleet Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Asset Monitoring Solutions from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Asset Monitoring Solutions’ services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 2.9 of 5 based on 2 reviews.
Asset Monitoring Solutions Vehicle and Fleet Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Tailored solutions from bespoke reports through to the design and deployment of business applications
- Asset location through a single web-based dashboard
- Current status and usage history of vehicles
- Leading hardware
- Driver behaviour alerts and reports created by the G-force sensor
- Driver ID
- Fleet tracking app
- Power Take-Off/event tracking to have visibility of additional vehicle-related activities and peripheral equipment activities
- Routing and ETA which can be emailed or text links to your customers to track progress
- Add temperature monitoring probes
- Vehicle alerts can be configured and controlled within the portal to set notifications by SMS and email
- Adaptations to accommodate welfare buildings and generators
- Vehicle cameras
- Reverse and turn left alerts
- FORS and CLOCS compliance support
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Asset Monitoring Solutions’ website for the latest information.
Asset Monitoring Solutions Background
Asset Monitoring Solutions claims to be the UK’s number one choice for fleet management and that provide high-quality fleet management tracking systems at a market-leading price. They offer a range of fleet management services that allow businesses to better manage and control their fleets.
They offer AMS Fleet Manager which provides live monitoring of vehicles that not only allows you to track their location but also improve driver behaviour, customer service and performance of your fleet. Fleet Manager is developed in-house and can be tailored to meet your needs. They also offer leading hardware that enables their software to provide a wide range of features.
Asset Monitoring Solutions also offers vehicle safety products including reversing alerts and turn left alerts, as well as a range of vehicle cameras including 4CH multi-cameras, 8CH multi-cameras and Nextbase 380GW dashcam. They also offer support for meeting FORS and CLOCS compliance.
Switching To Asset Monitoring Solutions
If you want to purchase one of Asset Monitoring Solutions’ products you can request a quote through their website or a demo of their products. You can also call them on 01473 891010 to discuss your needs or email them at email@example.com.
Additional Business Services From Asset Monitoring Solutions
Asset Monitoring Solutions offers a range of services which include:
- Vehicle safety – reversing and turn left alerts
- Vehicle cameras
- FORS and CLOCS compliance
Asset Monitoring Solutions Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Asset Monitoring Solutions customer service team on 01473 891010.
Asset Monitoring Solutions Contact
You can get in contact with Asset Monitoring Solutions by:
- Completing their contact form
- Call 01473 891010
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – Unit 8, Gamma Terrace, Masterlord Office Village, Ransomes Industrial Estate, Ipswich, Suffolk IP3 9SX
Asset Monitoring Solutions Vehicle and Fleet Services Pros/Cons
- Offers tailored solutions
- Provides a wide range of fleet management support
- Includes a fleet tracking app
- Routing and ETA that provide progress tracking to customers
- Provides support on FORS and CLOCS compliance
- No pricing information is available
- A low number of customer reviews with an average rating