Cloudways is a web service provider that offers a range of hosting and managed cloud solutions. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which WordPress Hosting provider is right for your business.
Cloudways WordPress Hosting Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Cloudways from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Cloudways’ services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.8 of 5 based on 1,090 reviews.
Cloudways WordPress Hosting Plans, Packages & Prices
Cloudways WordPress hosting services include:
- Managed WordPress hosting
- Suitable for small to medium-sized businesses, agencies and individuals
- Choice of Cloud provider – DigitalOcean, AWS, Google Cloud, Vultr and Linode
- Maximum performance
- Secure hosting with high availability
- SSD hosting
- Optimise stack
- Built-in cache
- PHP versions
- Breeze plugin
- Security including firewalls, login, SSL certificates, IP whitelisting, application isolation and database security
- Vertical scaling
- 1-click actions
- Block storage
- No contract
- Unlimited WordPress sites
- Git integration and staging
- Automated migration
- 24/7 support
- Offers three days free
They offer a range of managed WordPress hosting plans on a choice of platforms, these are:
- DigitalOcean – from $10 per month includes 1GB RAM, 25GB storage and 1TB bandwidth to $230 per month includes 32GB RAM, 640GB storage and 7TB bandwidth.
- Linode – from $12 per month includes 1GB RAM, 25GB storage and 1TB bandwidth to $250 per month includes 32GB RAM, 640GB storage and 16TB bandwidth.
- Vultr – from $11 per month includes 1GB RAM, 25GB storage and 1TB bandwidth to $225 per month includes 32GB RAM, 640GB storage and 6TB bandwidth.
- AWS – from $36.51 per month includes 2GB RAM, 20GB storage and 2GB bandwidth to $705.18 per month includes 64GB RAM, 20GB storage and 2GB bandwidth.
- Google Cloud – from $33.18 per month includes 1.7GB RAM, 20GB storage and 2GB bandwidth to $721.94 per month includes 60GB RAM, 20GB storage and 2GB bandwidth.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Cloudways’ website for the latest information.
Cloudways was founded in 2011 as a managed cloud hosting platform provider that has offices in Malta and Pakistan. They have over 60 data centres across the world and they select the nearest data centre to you to host your site. They have located their data centres in 15 countries in 33 cities.
They manage over 600,000 WordPress sites for over 250,000 small to medium-sized businesses, agencies and individuals. They cater for developers, freelancers, agencies and businesses with their managed cloud solutions. They aim to simplify hosting whilst providing best-of-breed technologies and industry-leading infrastructure providers to create smoothly managed cloud hosting.
Cloudways’ WordPress hosting is a managed solution that offers a choice of cloud providers which includes DigitalOcean, AWS, Google Cloud, Vultr and Linode. Their plans include 24/7 support, secure hosting with high availability, SSD storage, optimise stack, vertical scaling, unlimited WordPress sites and automated migration.
Switching With Cloudways
If you want to switch hosting providers to Cloudways, you can sign up for an account with them on their website and get started for free with three days free. You can also call them on +35 635 500 106 or complete their contact form to find out more information. They also provide a free automated migration tool for WordPress sites.
Additional Business Services From Cloudways
Cloudways offers a range of other business services which include:
- WooCommerce hosting
- Magento hosting
- PHP hosting
- Laravel hosting
- Drupal cloud hosting
- Joomla hosting
- PrestaShop hosting
- Ecommerce hosting
- Managed Amazon Cloud
- Managed Google Cloud
- Managed DigitalOcean
- Managed Linode
- Managed Vultr
Cloudways Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact Cloudways’s customer services on +35 635 500 106.
You can get in contact with Cloudways by:
- Calling +35 635 500 106
- Complete a contact form
- Post – Tower Business Centre, 2nd Floor Tower Street, Birkirkara, BKR4013, Malta
Cloudways WordPress Hosting Pros/Cons
- Managed WordPress hosting
- Suitable for developers, businesses and individuals
- Offers a choice of cloud provider
- 24/7 support
- A large number of customer reviews with a high proportion of positive reviews
- Not UK based
- Only international support is available