Kinsta is a WordPress and WooCommerce hosting provider that offers its services to small to large businesses. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which WordPress Hosting provider is right for your business.
Kinsta WordPress Hosting Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Kinsta from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Kinsta’s services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.7 of 5 based on 430 reviews.
Kinsta WordPress Hosting Plans, Packages & Prices
Kinsta WordPress Hosting services include:
- Fully managed service including monitoring and scaling on demand
- Highly secure network with security by Cloudflare
- Free migrations
- Ultimate speed with Nginx, LXD containers, PHP 8.0 and MariaDB
- Staging area for development, testing and tweaking
- Powerful administration
- Daily backups
- Google Cloud Platform
- Proactive WordPress experts
- User-friendly platform
- Dashboard to see an overview of your site/s
- Offers a wide range of analytics
- Powerful and purpose-built WordPress hosting tool
- Manage users with granular access rights
- Suitable for beginners through to developers with advanced features
- Quick start with a simple install
- Offers a range of optional add-ons
- Overage price applies
- Suitable for small to large businesses
- Offers a free demo
They offer a range of plans:
- Starter plan – $30 per month includes 1 WordPress install, 25,000 visits, 10GB disk space, free SSL and CDN.
- Pro – $60 per month includes 2 WordPress installs, 50,000 visits, 20GB disks space, free SSL and CDN.
- Business 1 – $100 per month includes 5 WordPress installs, 100,000 visits, 30GB disks space, free SSL and CDN.
- Business 2 – $200 per month includes 10 WordPress installs, 250,000 visits, 40GB disks space, free SSL and CDN.
- Business 3 – $300 per month includes 20 WordPress installs, 400,000 visits, 50GB disks space, free SSL and CDN.
- Business 4 – $400 per month includes 40 WordPress installs, 600,000 visits, 60GB disks space, free SSL and CDN.
- Enterprise 1 – $600 per month includes 60 WordPress installs, 1,000,000 visits, 100GB disks space, free SSL and CDN.
- Enterprise 2 – $900 per month includes 80 WordPress installs, 1,500,000 visits, 150GB disks space, free SSL and CDN.
- Enterprise 3 – $1,200 per month includes 120 WordPress installs, 2,000,000 visits, 200GB disks space, free SSL and CDN.
- Enterprise 4 – $1,500 per month includes 150 WordPress installs, 3,000,000 visits, 250GB disks space, free SSL and CDN.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (August 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Kinsta’s website for the latest information.
Kinsta was founded in 2013 and wanted to become the best WordPress hosting platform in the world. They currently serve over 20,000 businesses across 128 countries across the world with WordPress and WooCommerce hosting.
They offer their service to businesses across the world but they provide local hubs to support their customers in their locality with remote support teams covering all time zones and speak five languages. They have 28 data centres that support over 30,000GB of traffic daily and deliver 2,500 support conversations each week. They provide a 99.9% guaranteed uptime.
Kinsta is a part of the community that are enthusiasts about WordPress, they are users and developers that have built their business around WordPress’ CMS. They have created a powerful user-friendly platform that is suitable for beginners through to developers. They provide a fully managed service that provides monitoring and a scalable solution that can be increased on demand.
Switching With Kinsta
If you want to switch hosting providers to Kinsta you can try their free demo first. They provide unlimited free basic migrations from other hosting providers (subject to the offer being available). You can select the plan online and create an account.
Additional Business Services From Kinsta
Kinsta offers a range of other business services which include:
- WooCommerce hosting
Kinsta Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact Kinsta’s customer services through MyKinsta where you can chat live.
You can get in contact with Kinsta by:
Kinsta WordPress Hosting Pros/Cons
- Provides a fully managed service
- Offers a free migration service from other providers
- Fast and secure platform
- Suitable for a variety of businesses small to large with a range of experience
- Highly rated in customer reviews
- No contact number provided