Krystal is a web hosting provider that offers a range of hosting solutions which includes self manage and managed WordPress hosting in the UK. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which WordPress Hosting provider is right for your business.
Krystal WordPress Hosting Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Krystal from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Krystal’s services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.9 of 5 based on 1,238 reviews.
- Review Centre: 5.0 out of 5 based on 127 reviews.
- Reviews.co.uk: 3.67 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
Krystal WordPress Hosting Plans, Packages & Prices
Krystal WordPress hosting services include:
- Offers two WordPress plans
- Web hosting powered by cPanel
- Managed WordPress hosting powered by Onyx
- Bespoke optimised system designed in the UK by Krystal
- Choice of shared server or dedicated containers
- Fixed and scalable resources
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Free SSL certificates
- Email options available
- Offers a range of upgradeable plans
- Same day migrations
- Daily or every four-hour backups depending on the plan
- Free domain
- Developer tools including Git and SSH
- Optimised servers
- Secure hosting including comprehensive firewall, DDoS protection and CloudLinux
- London based data centres
- Lightning-fast cloud network with gigabit connections
- 100% enterprise SSD disks
- Unlimited bandwidth on all web hosting plans
- 100% PCI-DSS compliant hosting on business plans
- Free website builder on all web hosting plans
- In-house support that is UK based and available by live chat and ticket
- 24/7 emergency phone support available on Premium Plans
- 100% green web hosting provider
- 60-day money-back guarantee
They offer a range of web hosting plans, these are:
- Amethyst – £4.99 per month includes two sites and 10GB SSD space.
- Ruby – £9.99 per month includes unlimited sites and unlimited SSD space.
- Saphire – £29.99 per month includes unlimited sites and 100GB Premium NVMe SSD.
- Diamond – £59.99 per month includes unlimited sites and 200GB Premium NVMe SSD.
- Tanzanite – £99.99 per month includes unlimited sites and unlimited premium NVMe SSD.
They offer a choice of managed WordPress hosting plans, these are:
- Personal – £14.99 includes one site, 20,000 monthly visitors and 5GB SSD storage.
- Pro – £34.99 includes one site, 50,000 monthly visitors,10GB SSD storage and CDN 100GB per month.
- Business – £99.99 includes 10 sites, 250,000 monthly visitors, 50GB SSD storage and CDN 200GB per month.
- Agency – £199.99 includes 25 sites, 1,000,000 monthly visitors, 200GB SSD storage and CDN 600GB per month.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Krystal’s website for the latest information.
Krystal was founded in 2002 as a web hosting provider that offers a range of hosting solutions including self-managed and managed WordPress hosting. They believe in an open and trustworthy approach with fair billing and no hidden extras. They aim to provide plans that best suit your needs and budget and will help you to select the best plan.
They host over 218,000 websites for more than 31,000 customers and are highly rated in customer reviews. They offer web hosting powered by cPanel that is self-managed with support and fully managed WordPress hosting powered by Onyx on a bespoke optimised system. They provide in-house UK based support by live chat and ticket as well as 24/7 emergency phone support for Premium Plan customers.
They are a 100% green web hosting provider that uses 100% renewable electricity from sources like the sun, wind and sea to power their operations including their Netwise data centre. They also work with Trees for Life and Ecologi to plant trees in the Scottish Highlands.
Switching With Krystal
If you want to switch hosting provider to Krystal, you can select the plan you want on their website and then sign up for it, or you can chat to their sales team by calling 0208 050 1337 or live chat on their website. Some plans offer a 30-day trial and free assisted migration.
Additional Business Services From Krystal
Krystal offers a range of other business services which include:
- Joomla! hosting
- Magento hosting
- Opencart hosting
- PrestaShop Hosting
- Drupal Hosting
- Reseller hosting
- Domain names
- VPS hosting
- Dedicated servers
- Katapult cloud platform
- Enterprise consulting
Krystal Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact Krystal’s customer services through their website by live chat and you can raise a support ticket if you require assistance or call them 24/7 with an emergency if you are a Premium Plan customer.
You can get in contact with Krystal by:
- Calling sales on 0208 050 1337
- Live chat through the website
- Post – Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX
Krystal WordPress Hosting Pros/Cons
- Offers a choice of self-managed and managed plans
- Provides a range of plans to suit a variety of needs
- Fast, secure and reliable hosting solution
- UK based provider
- 9% uptime guarantee
- A very high proportion of positive customer reviews
- Phone support is only available on Premium Plans