Liquid Web offers fully managed cloud and web hosting services which includes WordPress hosting for businesses around the world. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which WordPress Hosting provider is right for your business.
Liquid Web WordPress Hosting Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Liquid Web from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Liquid Web’s services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.5 of 5 based on 479 reviews.
Liquid Web WordPress Hosting Plans, Packages & Prices
Liquid Web WordPress hosting services include:
- Offers managed WordPress hosting
- Suitable for a variety of different types of sites including membership sites, stores, courseware and blogs
- Exceptional speed, scale and security
- Reliable and high-performance cloud platform
- Managed plugin updates
- Free site migration
- Expert support
- No overage fees, traffic limits or metered pageviews
- Image optimisation plugin to improve page speed
- Full server access
- Automatic daily backups
- Staging site
- Developer tools including SSH, Git and WP-CLI
- Also offers databases servers and special applications
- Own their own data centres
- Automatic SSL for free
- 24-hour support
- Offers a 14-day free trial
They offer a range of fully managed WordPress plans which includes introductory discounts, these are:
- Spark – $9.50 per month includes one site with 15GB storage and 2TB bandwidth
- Maker – $39.50 per month includes five sites with 40GB storage and 3TB bandwidth
- Designer – $54.50 per month includes 10 sites with 60GB storage and 4TB bandwidth
- Builder – $74.50 per month includes 25 sites with 100GB storage and 5TB bandwidth
- Producer – $149.50 per month includes 50 sites with 300GB storage and 5TB bandwidth
- Executive – $274.50 per month includes 100 sites with 500GB storage and 10TB bandwidth
- Enterprise – $499.50 per month includes 250 sites with 800GB storage and 10TB bandwidth
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Liquid Web’s website for the latest information.
Liquid Web Background
Liquid Web was founded in 1997 has been serving customers for over 24 years with fully managed cloud and web hosting services that cater for businesses, designers, developers and agencies. They are based in America but provide their services across the world with customers in 150 countries.
They have over 45,000 customers and they manage over 500,000 sites. They have 10 global data centres to support their operations. They state that they are ranked number one for dedicated servers by HostingAdvice.com.
Liquid Web provides services to businesses big and small with the ability to help them to grow. They offer a broad range of hosting products including dedicated hosting that offer customisable single-tenant traditional servers, VPS hosting with high performance that has root access, cloud dedicated hosting with on-demand single-tenant servers, VMware private cloud hosting that is scalable on multi-tenant or dedicated infrastructure, managed WordPress hosting, managed WooCommerce hosting, Magento Cloud, cloud servers, private VPS parent, server clusters and database hosting.
Switching With Liquid Web
If you want to switch hosting providers to Liquid Web, you can take advantage of their 14-day free trial first. If you know which plan you want, you can purchase the plan on their website, alternatively, you can call them on 1 517 322 0434 or live chat with them through their website to discuss your needs.
Additional Business Services From Liquid Web
Liquid Web offers a range of other business services which include:
- Dedicated hosting
- Cloud hosting
- VPS hosting
- CMS and commerce
- Enterprise hosting
- Storage and backup
- Security and compliance
- PCI compliant hosting
Liquid Web Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact Liquid Web’s customer services on 1 517 322 0434 or create a support ticket.
Liquid Web Contact
You can get in contact with Liquid Web by:
- Calling 1 517 322 0434
- Create a support ticket
- Live chat on the website
- Post – 2703 Ena Dr, Lansing, MI 48971, US
Liquid Web WordPress Hosting Pros/Cons
- Provides managed WordPress hosting
- Caters for all types of websites
- Simple pricing with no limits or overage fees
- Offers a range of plans tailored to the different needs of users
- 24-hour support
- A high proportion of positive customer reviews
- US-based support only