Pagely is a premium WordPress hosting provider that offers managed WordPress hosting solutions to large organisations and developers. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which WordPress Hosting provider is right for your business.
Pagely WordPress Hosting Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Pagely from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Pagely’s services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.4 of 5 based on 11 reviews.
Pagely WordPress Hosting Plans, Packages & Prices
Pagely WordPress hosting services include:
- Flexible and powerful managed WordPress hosting
- London datacentre for critical sites
- Tierless 24/7 support and managed DevOps
- Offers custom hosting solutions
- Scalable solutions
- Reliable and durable hosting for maximum uptime
- Provides an in-depth needs-based consultation
- High availability
- Presscache for faster sites
- Advanced network security
- Dynamic image optimisation
- Performance and security analytics
- Powered by Amazon
- Expert support
- Managed WordPress upgrades
- Automatic backups
- HTTP/2 and PHP77.X
- Staging and sync
- SSL management
- SSH and DB access
- Version control
They offer Developer WordPress hosting plans, these are:
- Developer 1 – $199 per month includes 2vCPU, 2GB Ram and 30GB SSD storage
- Developer 2 – $299 per month includes 2vCPU, 4GB Ram and 30GB SSD storage
They offer premium WordPress hosting solutions, these plans are:
- Performance – $499 per month includes 2vCPU, 4GB Ram and 50GB SSD storage
- Performance+ – $999 per month includes 4vCPU, 8GB Ram and 50GB SSD storage
- Scale – from $2500 per month includes custom levels
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (August 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Pagely’s website for the latest information.
Pagely was founded in 2006 on the premise that WordPress could be better so they established a new category of web hosting with Managed WordPress Hosting as the first provider. They claim to be an innovator that leads in speed, scalability and security with a forward-thinking infrastructure.
They cater for a range of organisations including creative agencies, governments, universities, magazines and ski resorts as well as many other large and midsize businesses. They provide customised hosting solutions that cater for premium needs and developers.
Pagely offers flexible and powerful managed WordPress hosting solutions and has data centres in London, Ireland and 12 other locations around the world. Their hosting solutions are scalable and built on AWS and are engineered from the ground up to provide the maximum uptime and durability to deliver reliability. New customers will be offered an in-depth needs-based consultation to ensure they provide the best hosting solution. They provide expert support that is delivered tierlessly 24/7 and managed by DevOps.
Switching With Pagely
If you want to switch hosting providers to Pagely, you can select the plan you want on their website and sign up for it, or you can contact the sales team to request a proposal.
Additional Business Services From Pagely
Pagely doesn’t offer other services to businesses other than WordPress.
Pagely Customer Service and Complaints
Pagely doesn’t provide contact details on their website but states that they provide tierless 24/7 support to their customers.
You can get in contact with Pagely by:
Pagely WordPress Hosting Pros/Cons
- Fully managed WordPress hosting
- Caters for developers and premium needs
- Offers customised hosting solutions
- Reliable and scalable hosting
- Provides tierless 24/7 support
- Doesn’t cater for smaller businesses
- No contact details provided
- A low number of customer reviews although all positive