Presslabs is a specialist WordPress hosting provider that caters for publishers, agencies and enterprises. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which WordPress Hosting provider is right for your business.
Presslabs WordPress Hosting Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Presslabs from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Presslabs’ services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.0 of 5 based on 4 reviews.
Presslabs WordPress Hosting Plans, Packages & Prices
Presslabs WordPress hosting services include:
- Cloud-native WordPress hosting based on Kubernetes
- Scalable WordPress architecture
- Runs on Google Cloud
- Can accommodate demanding ecommerce, enterprise set ups and backend intensive applications and workflows
- Enterprise-grade hosting and business intelligence
- Custom delivery network
- Git centred development flow
- Nginx based enterprise-grade caching
- Domain specific performance data collection and analysis
- Free migration
- WordPress core upgrades
- Free staging
- Unlimited development accounts
- Intelligence dashboard
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Frequent backups and off-site storage for a month
- Free CDN with HTTP/2
- SSL certificates
- 100% public website uptime SLA
- Expert WordPress support 24/7
They provide a range of managed WordPress hosted plans, these are:
- Publisher Start – $99 per month per website includes 150,000 page views, 500MB database and 5GB storage.
- Publisher Plus – $299 per month per website includes 500,000 page views, 1GB database and 15GB storage.
- Publisher Pro – $599 per month per website includes 1,000,000 page views, 1.50GB database and 100GB storage.
- Optional add-ons – Thumbor $99 per month and Elasticsearch $149 per month.
- Developer accounts are free of charge.
- Enterprise accounts are tailored to meet your needs.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (August 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Presslabs’ website for the latest information.
Presslabs is a specialist WordPress hosting provider that has been catering for publishers, developers and enterprises since 2011. They are based in Romania but provide their hosting to businesses around the world. They are actively contributing to the open software ecosystem by sharing their developments in WordPress.
They claim that their hosting can manage 150,000 real-time visitors on a single site, 6 million page views within an hour on a single site, 45 million page views during 24 hours and 2.2 billion page views in their busiest month. They also provide 200ms and below response times.
Presslabs provides scalable WordPress architecture that runs on Google Cloud. It can cater for demanding ecommerce sites, enterprise set ups and backend intensive applications and workflows. Their plans come with free migration, core WordPress upgrades, unlimited development accounts, unlimited bandwidth, frequent backups and off-site storage, CDN with HTTP/2, SSL certificate and 24/7 support.
Switching With Presslabs
If you want to switch hosting providers to Presslabs, you can select the plan you want and sign up online or you can call them on 1 844 773 7752 to discuss your needs. They provide free migration to help you to transfer your existing site/s to them.
Additional Business Services From Presslabs
Presslabs only offers WordPress hosting services.
Presslabs Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact Presslabs’ customer services on 1 844 773 7752.
You can get in contact with Presslabs by:
- Calling 1 844 773 7752
- Complete their contact form
- Email email@example.com
- Live chat available 24/7
Presslabs WordPress Hosting Pros/Cons
- WordPress hosting based on Kubernetes
- Managed WordPress hosting
- Suitable for demanding websites and intensive applications
- 100% public website uptime SLA
- 24/7 support
- Doesn’t cater for business owners
- Romania based business
- Only a very small number of customer reviews although positive