Cashplus provides a range of business banking and financial products which include current account, business credit cards, business expense cards and payment management. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the accounts they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which business bank account provider is right for your business.
Below we look at reviews for Cashplus from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Cashplus’s services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 3.5 of 5 based on 5,281 reviews.
- Review Centre: 2.1 out of 5 based on 346 reviews
- Reviews.co.uk: 1.5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.
Cashplus Business Services Plans, Packages & Prices
Cashplus offers a business current account that includes:
- 24/7 online account access from any device using their mobile app
- Withdraw and deposit cash at Post Office counters
- Business Mastercard
- Offers business expense cards
- Straight forward pricing and no monthly fee
- Can integrate with accounting software
Their business bank account has a wide range of charges which includes:
- Free payments for the first three payments each month
- Four or more payments each £0.99 each
- Electronic and debit card payments are free
- Cash withdrawals £2 or £3 at banks or Post Offices
- Foreign cash withdraws £3
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Cashplus’ website for the latest information.
Cashplus was founded in 2005 and they offered the UK’s first general purpose prepaid card. In 2008, they launched Europe’s first Creditbuilder product to help customers to improve their credit rating. In 2013, they launched the UK’s first instant approval online business current account. They were also the first non-bank to provide banking services through the Post Office in 2015. In 2021, they launched Cashplus Bank so they can improve their products and services.
Cashplus has invested and moved with the times to provide competitive services and products to their customers. They now offer instant access to bank accounts, business expense cards, travel currency cards, start-up credit support, cash flow boost services and credit cards.
They cater for business start-ups, sole traders, contractors, SMEs and personal users.
Switching To Cashplus
You can apply for a Cashplus business bank account online or call them. They offer a fast track set up service with a quick online application that doesn’t require a credit check and you will get an instant decision online. They will give you an account number and sort code straight away.
Additional Business Services From Cashplus
Cashplus Business Service Availability
Cashplus offers business bank accounts to sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and other approved legal entities that operate in the UK. The person applying for the account needs to be over 18 years old and reside in the UK. You may need to provide identification documents.
Cashplus Business Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Cashplus customer service team on 0330 024 0924 on Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 8am-4pm.
Cashplus Business Contact
You can get in contact with Cashplus by:
- Call 0330 024 0924 (Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 8am-4pm)
- Post – PO Box 5525, Manchester M61 0QS
Cashplus Business Services Pros/Cons
- 24/7 access to your account from anywhere through the mobile app
- Offers business credit card and business expense cards
- The call centre operates evenings and Saturdays
- Integrates with accounting software
- Access your account through Post Office counters
- Straight forward pricing
- Fairly positive reviews overall
- No branches
- Charges fees for cash withdrawals